Reviews for Kamen Rider Joker: Uzumaki Driver
MaskWriter chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Would there be any update to this story at all?
Mr.unknow chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
what could it take to get this story going again? i would like to see more of the single joker actions, its like mostly cycloneJoker combo but never joker alone, heck if Naruto had the trigger memory call it Joker Gun mode that would be awesome.
ZERO chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Where's CYCLONE/HEAT/LUNA/TRIGGER/METAL/EXTREAM Gaia Memory and Philip-kun?Please update it a.s.a.p
Potterformers chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Nice a Kyuubi adaptation of the standard Kamen Rider Joker, keep up the good work.
ashlight41 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
nice one naruto as a joker this must be intresting
Isumo 1489 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Ok, wow, never thought Joker alone was all that bad-ass...but put him in Naruto's hands, and what a SHOW! That NT mode was also very interesting, what does it stand for? And just what kind of upgrades and allies will Naruto get? ...will he reclaim the Double Driver and fight as Double himself with a person he cares/hates down the line? So much left unexplored, I can hardly stand it!

Your Humble Greeed,

Isumo1489
OverNerd03 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
So this finally got updated awesome i can't wait for the next chapter.
Rubius chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
try almost 2 years
Rocketman1728 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Rider Paladin this is a great story and it's been over a year when this started are you ever going to make more chapters
deletepleasenow chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i like this.
Aaden Caelum chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'd Rider Poke Neji in the eyes. lol.
foretg chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Naruto as Joker...I like this conept.
Hikaru Moroboshi chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hell Yeah! JOKER! FTW! Need to see an update soon.
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Howdy Partner, I have to say I like this version of Kamen Rider W/Naruto pretty well, espically no Uchiha as his partner; Phillip and Shotaro Double, seriously I don't understand what that fella was a thinkin. I can't help but wonder if your going to have him get a partner for Double? Personally I think Hinata would be a perfect partner if you do.

Heck I'm looking forward to the wuppin Neji's gonna get, cause a Kamen Rider with Kage Bushin, well everyone's seen what that looks like with Kamen Rider OOO's and the GataKiriBa Combo (Awesome).

The possibilies with the Gaia Memories is astounding and mind blowing. Like Orochimaru with the Terror memory or Sasuke with the Nazca memory going level two with the curse mark active.

I wonder would Naruto/Joker turn Red-Black when he taps the Kyuubi's power causing him to go Joker Extreme?

Well anywho you got a good of people interested and your going in a good direction partner so keep up the great writing and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
yourawesome chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
please dont stop this is amazing, ive been looking for this crossover for weeks and you got it perfect