Reviews for Tales of Suspense at 221b Baker Street
ReadingPastMyBedtime chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Ah, this is amazing.
The suspense, the voices of the characters, the fact that you left so much to the readers' imaginations... gorgeous, just gorgeous.
I'll be shivering all night now. All in all, a beautiful, haunting piece.
Arhie chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I like the concept, and its a fun story. I take some exception to the portrayal of the musketeers as heroes. Having grown up with the Disney movie, I was heartbroken to read the book and find barely a positive attribute among the three. Neither here nor there, but a personal tragedy.
Arhie chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Cool and fun. I like the idea, and you executed it well.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
That sounds bad.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Aww, poor Watson. That must have hurt.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Both Lestrade and Watson down, they'll be back on their feet in no time, though.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hang in there, Mrs. Hudson.
LuoLiBei chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I'm not sure that's the last impression I want to be left with from your great stories. :) I can't decide if it's happy or sad. I mean if it's a ghost then it's kind of happy he's spending time with Mary, if he's crazy then it's sad that he missed his wife so much he made her up in his mind.

I wish I'd saved the Christmas one for last, but I didn't realize this was 4 separate stories rather than a longer one. I enjoyed grumpy sick monster Watson and loved the head wound hunted story. The musketeers story was very fluffy with the tint of depression and following it with this leaves me melancholy as well. Sigh, I'm going to go read something peppier.
Vicki chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hi, I just started reading your work. I've had a crush on Watson since I read the original works and I love how you portray him, as he should be. Your dialogue is brilliant, definitely on par with ACD himself. Thanks and hope you keep up the good work!
Illaine Waterhouse chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Ok. This was sad. Poor Watson! I've only read one of those books(The Hound of Baskerville) but through FF I am now piecing together Holmes' and Watson's lives and personalities. Can you imagine that I never really went and saw the movie?
reflekshun chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
All I can say is omg!That was the best ghost story that I have heard! Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
This install was great! Thank you so much for sharing this very enjoyable read with me.
Silverdragonstar chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
clapping and shouting bravo very well done indeed :)
reflekshun chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Barty, I absolutely loved it. It made for a really good read. Thank you for sharing.
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
lol wow watson would be tough to catch if he put his mind to it as you say. Great story when you got to the part that the hunter was hard to shake I figured it had to be Holmes. Very well done :)