Reviews for Tell Me You Love Me
p3Teal chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
I want to favorite every chapter! D:

Seeing Mello anxious over their relationship is so sweet. C:
SKYSPRITE chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Lol!
steelcorpses chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
Is this the end? Wahh D:
I love this story a lot. A lot a lot a lot. The way you capture their characters is amazing. Matt is so perfect and childish and Matt-ish.
Please please please don't let this be the end. I am positively superglued to this story.
Little-Blue-Tiger chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
That paragraph with them as old douchebags made me tear up...HOW?

Way too lovely! I'm happy to see more of this after a year xD

Perfect :3

Good luck
Sweet Discord chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Another chapter of total fabulousity (- my new favourite word). I can picture Matt sitting in front of the 4D TV with a braille controller and a voice-guided video game at like ninety while Mello sits there making fun of him. The more things change, the more they stay the same LOL
The Nearly Missed chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
LOLOL
How weird is it that my friend and I have been purposely acting like an old married couple the last few days - JUST LIKE THIS. What's worse is that I'm like Mello and she's like Matt. This is purrrrfect. x3
The Nearly Missed chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
Yay, you're back! :D
WITH A DINO JUMPY TENT! :D

In the words of Mai: "NEVER break up with me EVER again."
SoShi Love x3 chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Wow. Love this. Too cute XD
Sweet Discord chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Heeheehee Awesome. Loves it. And m'dear, you seem to have a thing for brontosauruses...I think that's right...brontosauri maybe? -Pulls up dictionary- Huh. Apparently they're both right XD Totally just got laughed at for muttering brontosauruses over and over again XD
Mimi Keehl-Jeevas chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
ZOMG you're back! *glomps* TT I'm so feaken happy you actually updated! I though you were gonna leave it discontinued! and yeah I know I've not reviewed on this story before but I have been reading it since the beginning but I never had a FF account but I do now and stuffs and YAAY! :3
eridox chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
OMG YES! YOU TRIPLE PERFECT BEING! :'D
But yeah, you already know what I think of this.
I just wanted to further spread my love for you and this fic.
So there ya go, I love you 5evr bbz.
LeggoMyLegolas95 chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
I'd like to start off saying that I love your writing style. I just got into Death Note (yahoo for breaks between college semesters!) and I've quite fallen in love with Mello and Matt. So, as we do in many of my writing classes, I'm going to pull out the good old compliment sandwich. Right now my major is undeclared, but I'm considering graphic arts or book editing... Quite the opposite ends of the pole, isn't it? Anyway, here it goes.

From the start, I love your style, which was, in fact, what pulled me into the first place. Your humor and somewhat staterical style made it quite difficult to stop reading. You definetly have the potential to write a young adult novel. I enjoyed the witty banter between the characters, as well as the captivating personalities they took on.

However, I'd like to see more of the badass, cocky Matt we see portrayed in the anime, even though it was roughly two minutes of footage. I'd like to see him take on a more mature personality in your writing and leave this somewhat childish persona he's taken on. You have the skills, and to utilize them would help to begin you rising to your fullest potential.

And to end it off, I really enjoyed the chapters I read and am looking forward to those that come. Great job my friend, I applied you.

So... There we go :D update soon!
Samtastic Love chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
This is so cute! I squee-ed at every chapter!

Hm, concerning the question: prank callSheep Boy or Hottie Biscotti Matt... Why not both?
Exploading albino potato chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Awww poor Matt what a bad dream...but funny!
Exploading albino potato chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
WTF? Matt tried to shoot a mouse that was trying to steal a poptart?lol