Reviews for Perdition catch my soul
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
It's not easy for me to review because english it's not language but just sayin' well written and beyond the smutty part (nice BTW) the story is really fluid... a lot of different ideas developped in! I just enjoy it!

Thanks
KelterSkelter chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Her asking Zoe out for coffee...brilliant! Wish we could have seen Alec's response.
saturdayslump chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Sequel please! I really enjoyed this, but now I'm wondering what happens next. What happens after the divorce? Do they get married? Do they decide to just commit to one another without a marriage? Do they have kids? How do they handle being married and working together? Does Cal still go off the rails on occasion?
kay lhann chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
An absolute five-star piece. Won't list all the things I loved... Would take ages. And pages. Probably. But: the fact that Cal has enough of an ego to think that what happened that night was all his doing. Just plain brilliant. Gongrats there. *tips her hat*
Latitude24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love this! I've read it before, but still love it after reading again. Very realistic; it COULD have happened this way in an alternate universe. Sexy, sweet and touching.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was fantastic. Love your writing.
Hypergoddss chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Holy hell! that was fantastically epic!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww beautiful. I love this alternative way their story could have gone :) Emily and Zoe's reactions were in character, I thought, and it was good to see them included. Thanks for this lovely fic :)
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this story was truely delightful, you did an amazing job and i loved how you compared the seperate unieverse at the beginning, with Cal wanting to be there, and then the end, where Cal felt bad for the man there. It was very very good and I enjoyed it very much!
sass787 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Thanks for a lovely angst free story.
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh wow. This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Beautiful smut, beautiful characterizations, just plain beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
WOW! That was a really good story :)

You developed everyone nicely and the conversation between Zoe And Cal was really well done!

Callian all the way

~Hailey
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That? Was brilliant. And thanks for finishing it in one installment. It just makes the flow of a story so much better.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
What a fantastic story! I love the fluff and smut. As fans I feel we deserve more of it:)
lesnympheas chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is probably one of the best stories I've read. It was just so well written. I cannot say more other than it was truly amazing.