Reviews for A Fight For Trust
Reader chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I love this story, its always exciting reading it. I know its been a long time since you last updated but I would love to see what happens with the rest of the story. Please update soon!
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Update this story. NOW. Please?

(On a side note, I cannot think of what Female Gohan looks like, so I just imagine Pan with no orange hair thingy... Meaning it's Trunks/Pan xD.)
10-iz4 chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Please update soon! I know you probably have a busy life but this is an awesome story! Please update soon. Thank you!
Maximus Prime chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
"YOU MONSTER!" He rushed into the attack. He saw only one thing in front of him. "Bring it." That damn 17 lol!
Maximus Prime chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
Indeed the night just got better...will Gohan and Mirai finally get it together?
Maximus Prime chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ah to hell wit Skankerdoodle,this fic is a great one. I look forward to the next chapter...
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
UPDATE?
shankerdoodle chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
if you're going to make gohan a girl, change the damn name.

seriously.

what the hell.

don't scar me for life.

that's all, i'm not going to continue reading your fic.
Kakarot Son chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Yes FF can work with you as well as a pile of shit sometimes... I'm on my phone since I can't really be stuffed booting up my computer which takes half a freaking hour to turn on.

'Grow and keep growing until it couldn't grow anymore. It had a set path, it's destiny was etched in stone just like so many others like it. It didn't have to make any decisions, it didn't have to choose between right and wrong, all it knew was to grow.' True until it gets cut down... Hey maybe that was the tree Gohan got in orange star (still remember that, ya know when he got his 'present ')

Hmmm I wish they'd hurry up and do something, but relationships require patience, which is why I'm so crap at writing romance...

Cya Zi... This might sound strange but Zi Dawg as in thee dog? If it is thats a totally freaking pen name you got yourself...

Kaka
dadumdia chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
cool
kendimo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
if truks was a baby when chi chi had her son

why gohan just coulntt be a bboy and the new baby was a girl

im confuzed
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Hehe I want to see Trunks getting beaten up by 17 but the only way that could be possible as he's stronger then the android is to be wearing a Ki band thing.

Anyway Great chapter, I shall be looking forward to more :D
Kakarot Son chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Ahh, Procrastination my favourite time pass. I don't think that really makes sense but to hell with it.

Soooooo, I was thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking... I think you get the picture... How about Trunks gets his ass handed to him? I mean it's not as if he doesn't deserve it at the moment... I just don't know how he could get it kicked, he's so much stronger than 17! Great chapter Zi,

Kaka
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
great update, looking forward to more!
Kakarot Son chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
It's great to know this is fairing a lot better, now it's got 44 reviews... Yes Toriyama is probably the greediest ba*tard in the world, how dare he leave the piece of crap called GT to explain the rest of DBZ? It could have been soooo good, but he hands the thing over to some retard who makes it a one-man and granddaughter show (I'm aware you've said that in every disclaimer thingy, but I wanted to get that off my mind). Vegeta seems a little possessive over Gohan, of course he'd never show it.

Trunks is quite the naive idiot, it actually worked with Goku, but with Trunks it seems like a total retard.

Hmmm, how about he sees #18 talking to Gohan (or having a spar) and beats the sh*t outta her? I have nothing against #18 but it would sorta show that he really cares for Gohan. If you do chose that, I have no idea how to conclude the concept, except for maybe Gohan getting pissed off, and #18 understanding but holding a mere grudge against Trunks (as she knows what 'she' did in the alternate timeline.

Anyway, brilliant chapter! You had everything perfect! I wonder what'll happen next...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »