Reviews for Night Watch
ccase13 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Sam going away again will probably always be one of Dean's greatest fears.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Oh Man! This is the Sam I want back, or as close as we can get to him with all that's gone on.

And poor Dean! He's had that to deal with all this time? It was as simple as that? Argh!

Great fic! Loved it all. :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hasta la vista, ugly!" LOL - nice first chappie sweetie. Great set up for rest of story.

GaelicAngel chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Oh that was a beutiful ending too a great Dean ever talks and the n this happens, him and his no chick-flick moments are gonna be the death of us.

Loved it and looking forward to your newest story.
GaelicAngel chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
What the Hell does he mean by that, I don't know if this is s3 but if it's not what is up with Dean...God you are killing me here...
anon chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Awesome hurt!Dean and worried!Sam! Just what we need in these troubled times. I can't shake the image of the long lump of Sam in bed. Do you think all those teeny girls of his have had nightmares of him rolling over on them in a deep sleep and suffocating them?
Zyanya chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
That was nice, Dean finally started to sleep again, now we all know that there is no chance for Sam to return to Standford but it is good to know that he did not even try :)Thank you, great story!
LaedieDuske chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Aw! Poor thing, thought he was really going to be left all alone this time! Stupid man can't just TALK to someone though. I love the image of him watching the ducks, though poor Sam probably found a few more grey hairs the next day. I can't even comprehend the kind of self-control it would have taken to not shriek at him for the thank-you-very-much panic attack when he went missing again. My worry comes out sounding like anger anyway - thankfully those I worry about KNOW this - but Sam is a saint here.

"...a search beacon for her beloved boy." Love that, love that a lot.

Hell, I loved it all, brilliant work and I can't wait for the next one!

*scoops Dean up and snuggles him silly, rubbing his tummy* G'night!

dreamlitnight chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Awww, poor Dean. Nice wrap up. Sam being a good brother and taking care of his big brother. Great stuff! Enjoyed this.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Is this S3? Dean made it sound like he was going to be gone in a few weeks. I'm a little confused. Probably my fault.

I'm still enjoying, tho. Just want to hug my boy! :D

Looking forward to the next one. :)
Zyanya chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
I did not get the last part ha ha, so what's happening to Dean? This good, I'll wait for the mystery to be solved
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Dammit Dean. *sigh* *snuggles him close until he stops fighting against it*

Damn, sometimes you just make me want to cry for him - and after Friday's miserable episode my tears for Dean are near the surface anyway. *swallows past the lump* Struggling against his nightmare, sobbing Sammy's name in the dark, especially knowing how badly he DOES lose his Sammy eventually. Just ouch. I can see him all pale and dark-eyed in my head, if he's going out drinking nothing good can come of it.

Love the image of him moving so his cheek brushed Sam's wrist, that was so beautiful.

Okay I'll just be over here waiting patiently for the next chapter. With my tissues...

Brightshadow-chi chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
good story, can't wait for the next chapii :)
GaelicAngel chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Justread all 4 chapters and I wanna have more.

Great story and can't wait to see more of this.
Mad Server chapter 4 . 10/24/2010