Reviews for 25 Years Of Love
smallvillegirl1822 chapter 19 . 4/7
WHAT THE SHIT BALLS YOU HEARTLESS WOMAN. HOW DARE YOU KILL CHARLIE. WHAT THE SHIT?! AHHHHHH KILL HER STUPID MOTHER NOT HER COOL ADORABLE AND AMAZING FATHER WHO I LOVE. GOD DAMN THIS IS SAD AS SHIT. FUCK THIS. I am mad and sad.

P.S. But it was a really cool twist.

P.S. WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER.
RIGHT NOW...

DO IT
smallvillegirl1822 chapter 18 . 4/7
I think there should be more sex scenes. I am just throwing that out there as a suggestion.

Love,
J
smallvillegirl1822 chapter 17 . 4/7
haha "Both were in need of roommates..." Love that they are moving in together and him already buying her an apartment is such an Edward thing to do haha. also i love the language. You know that when the cameras werent on them, Edward and Bella started cussing like damn sailors. She is such a thot. Also few questions. What private school thing were you so stressed about? When are they gunna do it? and this one isn't a question i just love that you started with, "Hey errybody" hahaha you were such a spunky child. I want to be this age again so we can be fanfiction best friends and read each others stories and laugh and talk about twilight for a hundred years until we've thought of every possible other scenario for them as a couple.

Love you and all your fanficton :)
smallvillegirl1822 chapter 16 . 4/7
GAHHHH OMG HAHAHAHA DID YOU GET THAT FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL WITH THE WHOLE "T FOR TROY THING" I LOVE THIS WHOLE THING SO MUCH. This is finally long enough for me to be obsessed with it. Also back to the last chapter because I dont feel like going back. I OBVIOUSLY LOVE THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW BECAUSE LETS BE REAL WE KNEW IT WAS GUNNA HAPPEN SINCE AGE 5. Love how unexpected it was too yo. Way to be girl.
beccaavivianrose chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
updateeeee!
stephenie123 chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
omg amazing
foreverandaday97 chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
Omg omg om plzzz update!
Midnight 2401 chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Brilliant story! i enjoyed reading it, i just have a few complaints :), don't hate me :p There is just too little of Alice :D and the story feels kinda rushed, you're skipping too many things :( it would be a much better story if you worked on it a little more, develop the plot, write more what happens over the course of years. That is you want to and have time to do it, i'm just making a friendly suggestion :)

i wouldn't mind either if you made Edward and Bella get together a little earlier and not put Edward a year ahead, a of course write more about Alice :D

Over all a great story and very well written too but it needs a bit more work ...

Lilly
SparklingIsTheWayToGo chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
Awww :)

Update really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY SOOOOOON!

Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top.

I LOVE this fanfiction. Seriously it is in my top 3 favs.

I really hope they dont break up or anything like that :)
Mrs.Cullen512 chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
UPDATE NOWWWWW! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORYy!
lileycullen chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
post
chet-ice chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
aww so sad :(

thanks!
A is for Angel chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
so very exicted for more thank you for updating
maddds chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
Oh. My. God.

What an amazing story. The plot, the one chapter for every year is a great idea. The sudden death of Charlie.

Keep writing :)

ilovek-lutzy
twilightlvr4vr chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
awww :( poor Bella and Edward and Renee :( the conversation was sweet :) in a manly way ;) lol LOVED IT UPDATE!:)