Reviews for Five Seconds To Death
Jinx095 chapter 11 . 6/24
Please update this story soon!
silversimon chapter 11 . 4/17
Hope you keep your promise to never abandon this story. Come back soon. Where it goes from here? It's a hot mess, just like Jasper ... .
silversimon chapter 5 . 4/17
See now that I read and reviewed this sad story a couple years ago. It's like reading new to me though. (Guess I read too much ff.) Hope I don't offend. Yesterday, I reread and enjoyed "HAR". And fairly recently reread and enjoyed "Mood Ring". You write wonderful stories!
silversimon chapter 5 . 4/17
Damn, but this is one sad, sorry ass story. I don't see any happiness for Jasper, Peter, or Isabella in the future. Again, so sad. And I'm a huge fan of your stories. It's just taken me a while to screw up my courage to read this one. My fears seem justified so far. But I'll keep reading, and hope it gets better. And that you bring it out of hiatus someday. (Peter deserves a mate who acknowledges him. Jasper deserves to be happy. And so does Isabella. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Just fell in love with this book pretty please with a cherry on top up update really soon I can't wait to see what happens next plz!:)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
He seriously needs a swift kick in the arse.
silversimon chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
What a superb story! Please return to it soon. You have me totally flummoxed as to where this is going or will end up. Very original.
silversimon chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Jasper should be off the charts pissed at Alice for not telling him of Peter's two decades of "vegetarianism", on top of all the other shit she pulled. Send the divorce papers now. Jasper and Peter could have switched to animals together, once he heard of the option. Didn't need the Cullens to switch. Hell...Peter did it on his own. Would have been easier for Jasper if he hadn't had to cope with all six of the Cullen's bloodlust. Alice convinced Jasper to leave with her for her own amusement. A Ken doll to be molded to her specifications. She didn't like anything about Jim from the way he talked to the way he dressed. Torturing him with constant put downs by the Cullens for his past and erroneously presumed lack of control. Putting a soldier through the humiliation of attending high school for sixty years. And Jasper is an idiot for putting up with it all.

I adore your story. Just a little worked up :) See it's on hiatus. Will just appreciate the remaining few chapters. Hope you will return to this one.
silversimon chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Jasper better own up to fighting w/gift first, justifying Hunter's retaliation. And he should also tell Baby that Hunter could'be done a lot more damage. Hope Jasper pulls his head out of his ass soon.
silversimon chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
All my sympathy to Peter. Jasper's an asshole for inflicting Bella on Peter and for lying to Bella about his relationship with Peter. Hunter seems like a good Guy by helping Peter while trying to not hurt Bella. When she finally learns the J/P truth, she's gonna' blow a humongous gasket at Jasper, or at least she should for all the pain he's causing everyone. Also hate Alice for her huge contribution in separating mates for her own selfish reasons. Her foresight should have shown Peter's misery and she knew Jasper wasn't her mate. Ughhhhhhhh.

Great story so far. Different, intense. A real page turner.
silversimon chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Lordy ... I feel so bad for Peter. To be denied by one's mate must be utterly wretched. And your Jasper is a dick. A confused stupid dick, but a dick nevertheless. Poor Bella caught up in Jasper's self inflicted shit. What a mess.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
great story. i really hope that you will update soon
emm chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
bloody hell please up date! :'(
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
You have GOT to work on this one!

You HAVE to!

You're killin' me here.

Jasper is SUCH a dick! What an asshole! He's such a bastard!

I feel so bad for Peter and Bella!

I hope your muse circles back on ya with this one.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Ho-lee shit!

Not a very stable environment for the new baby, I'd say.

She is gonna light Jasper's ass, and the rest of him, on fire.

Yeah, I like Hunter.