Reviews for Five Seconds To Death
Twilight-Survivor chapter 11 . 11/12/2020
I loved the A/N, “Oh ho, but no. There probably won't be much Peter/Bella, sorry to say.” I’ve gotta admit that would’ve been a path I would’ve enjoyed. Jasper isn’t the same man he was when he met Peter but neither is he the man he pretended to be for the Cullen charade. If the truth is in the middle, if Jasper loves both of them & Bella obviously cares for Peter then I could see it (with a whole lot of emotional upheaval along the way as there’s a lot of toxicity there that needs to be flushed out of those wounds.)
Fastace2429 chapter 11 . 11/16/2018
What do you mean? Are jasper and Peter going to find true happens or are thay never going to be together? ? Please update soon!
GaijinVamp chapter 10 . 5/30/2018
Great fic. Sorry you didn't finish there's no chance now - seven years later.
Thank you for what you've given us.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
So disappointed when I realized that this would probably not Ben finished :(
Silversimon chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
It's so sad and tragic ... I can almost understand why you put it on hiatus and never returned. Nevertheless it shows your talented storytelling abilities.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
I need the last chapter to this. I thought it was finished, but I was so wrong. It is painful to be left hanging like this. I see that this story hasn't been updated in 5 years. Which is a tragedy really. It truely deserves an ending. One that only you could bring to life.
Jinx095 chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Please update this story soon!
silversimon chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Hope you keep your promise to never abandon this story. Come back soon. Where it goes from here? It's a hot mess, just like Jasper ... .
silversimon chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
See now that I read and reviewed this sad story a couple years ago. It's like reading new to me though. (Guess I read too much ff.) Hope I don't offend. Yesterday, I reread and enjoyed "HAR". And fairly recently reread and enjoyed "Mood Ring". You write wonderful stories!
silversimon chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Damn, but this is one sad, sorry ass story. I don't see any happiness for Jasper, Peter, or Isabella in the future. Again, so sad. And I'm a huge fan of your stories. It's just taken me a while to screw up my courage to read this one. My fears seem justified so far. But I'll keep reading, and hope it gets better. And that you bring it out of hiatus someday. (Peter deserves a mate who acknowledges him. Jasper deserves to be happy. And so does Isabella. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Just fell in love with this book pretty please with a cherry on top up update really soon I can't wait to see what happens next plz!:)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
He seriously needs a swift kick in the arse.
silversimon chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
What a superb story! Please return to it soon. You have me totally flummoxed as to where this is going or will end up. Very original.
silversimon chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Jasper should be off the charts pissed at Alice for not telling him of Peter's two decades of "vegetarianism", on top of all the other shit she pulled. Send the divorce papers now. Jasper and Peter could have switched to animals together, once he heard of the option. Didn't need the Cullens to switch. Hell...Peter did it on his own. Would have been easier for Jasper if he hadn't had to cope with all six of the Cullen's bloodlust. Alice convinced Jasper to leave with her for her own amusement. A Ken doll to be molded to her specifications. She didn't like anything about Jim from the way he talked to the way he dressed. Torturing him with constant put downs by the Cullens for his past and erroneously presumed lack of control. Putting a soldier through the humiliation of attending high school for sixty years. And Jasper is an idiot for putting up with it all.

I adore your story. Just a little worked up :) See it's on hiatus. Will just appreciate the remaining few chapters. Hope you will return to this one.
silversimon chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Jasper better own up to fighting w/gift first, justifying Hunter's retaliation. And he should also tell Baby that Hunter could'be done a lot more damage. Hope Jasper pulls his head out of his ass soon.