Reviews for Hot Bath

Naiiisssuuu...!

That was very Good!

Adorable!
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hot. Hot. Hot. Cute. Smexy. Hot. Super awesome fic :3 awww ace is jelly of luffy :3 smoker shall chase ace from now onwards and devote all his attention to ace :3
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
"holy shit that's it!" was my first reaction. I had fully expected there to be another few (hundred) chapters. And I am greatly disappointed. You should feel bad. Hmph.

I loved it *squeals* Thanks for writing! btw i'm dead serious about the first part. DR
Loojee chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i can't believe i did not review this the first time i read it! rereading it again! this story, even though one-shot really has a great plot to it. i could feel their feelings brewing, heating up, and turning up into romance, into love! it was really great, the teasing, the intimate moments, and of course the fucking! kyaa! kudos to the writer!
Genesis chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
FAN!
hieveryone101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yum:)
darkimpulse chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
love the plot, simple yet good
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
well that was adorable! Very well done. I love Ace! And smoker... they fit together so well.
azab chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i loved it a lot
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh gods, I looooooooove it!

I don't think I can think of anything else to say after that. So well written.
Shiary chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG! I JUST LOVED IT! YAY
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh, how sweet! I greatly enjoyed your shorter fics and had hoped you'd write a longer one. You certainly didn't disappoint. I loved Smoker and Ace in this story! Well, I love Smoker and Ace in any story but especially so in this one. They way they interact is really quite charming. It's so cute when they tease each other! And the bathtub smut nearly broke my brain. Wet naked gorgeous men... Hell yeah! Any time you feel like writing more of that you damn well better believe I'll be there to read it :p
Marie-SS chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, so great!

All 4 of your acexsmoker one-shots are so sexy, but this one is definetly my favorite!