Reviews for What If Part Deux: What if Rodney Remembered
HeRonFan chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Jennifer isn't a doormat of a woman the way Katie was. So of course Rodney is going to respond to her with discretion, even when John is being nosy. Amusing ending.

Clap! Clap! Clap!
HeRonFan chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
"Now is good." Cute. McKay had definitely thawed out. The relationship beginning is sweet and memorable for both. Caring and respectful and built to last. Nicely done.
HeRonFan chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Rodney out under the stars as a kid for hours. Sounds sweet, but...in Toronto-yes, Vancouver-for sure. But not in Edmonton. There's a reason they call their team the Eskimos! Don't know if I'm going by one of your other fics or history that he lived in Edmonton, so I may be off there.

Anyway, a lovely scene, a lovely beginning for them and I'm glad she's not playing coy. After all she knows how he feels and he knows she does.
HeRonFan chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I'm grinning right along with Rodney. Cute chapter.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Awkward all the way. Cute!
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like the premise of this very much. An even better addition would be a flashback to the moment when he remembered what he did and all the feelings that went through him. What triggered the memory to come back? A look she gives him, the sight of the video camera? How did he react physically-sweats, shaky legs? He's such a rich character to play with. I personally would rather be in his head at the moment he remembers and you have the ability to do it justice. Please do not take this as a detraction from the fact that I like this. It is very good. I just want more! Can't get enough of romance set ups.
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
Good story. Cute ending.
RCAM chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Loved the characterizations of Jen and Rodney, and how Jen's sincerity and sweetness finally broke through his insecurity and made him realize that Ronon's a pitiful dope and his comments about them are meaningless.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Nice work, the ending was great!
Ex Mentis chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Oh man, it's over! That sinks, I was really liking it! Well, all's well that ends well I suppose. Great finish, and I'm happy to see that Rodney and Jennifer may eventually get married!
dwparsnip chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
*sighs*

Incentive indeed.

Nice.
DaniWilder chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
That's right Ronon, take a hike. She's loved Rodney for a long time.

Very nice way for people to find out.

DW
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Ha ha... I'm looking forward to Ronon doing "something" to McKay!
Ex Mentis chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
XD Nice! Glad to see Ronan isn't too upset about McKay and Keller. I wonder what Radek will think when he finds out?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 9 . 11/20/2010