Reviews for Undeniable Affection
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awwww,how sweet
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awww that was so cute. I already had this in my faves until I realized i didn't review. Sigh HikaKao is just too adorable to put into words
Kera Hayes chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was really cute. i honestly thought Hikaru would fall asleep though from the pills he took LOL. You used good imagery but I kind of felt that it was a little rushed. It was still really good though! Keep writing.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
What about those sleeping pills! o.o'' Is he immune? XD
necocofan52 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
im not ashamed to say i like this but i have one question. Whats up with the Pride and Prejudice quote?
BrokenXFacade chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Aw! Cute! And hot! X3 I love you for writing this. LOL (: It was so cute in the beginning, and then got so hot! The lemon was a little rushed, but I really couldn't care less cause it was written pretty well. 0

I completely disagree with 'WillYuroForYaoi' on his/her last point. :) I like the use of the word 'penis' in lemons far more than 'cock' or 'dick'. I think THOSE sound vulgar and ruin the mood. :)

All in all, I enjoyed it. :) Good job.
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow... You sure start your carear with a bang. I love itX3
cyberangle chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
it started out sweet -

than it got sexy (grins)
WillYuriForYaoi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
When did Kaoru take Hikaru's boxers off?

You spelled cum wrong.

Don't. EVER. Say. Penis. It ruins the mood. It's a random biological term that does not need existence in a potentionally good yaoi.
animeallthewayhurray chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You mean to tell me that was your first fanfiction? Are you serious? I bow down to you and your beautiful writing! Honestly, i love your writing style! You stayed very much in character, and thats quite hard to do! Trust me :p The only thing i would change about the story was the length xD I quite enjoy long stories and i got sad when this one ended :p Keep up the fantastic work :D
IkimonoNoNoru chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Looooooooved it! Your writing was phenomenal, grammar and spelling included. I found like three typos, but I'm sure those were typos, and not done on purpose. All in all though, I really enjoyed this one! 3 Keep up the good work!
Irish-Girl41 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OMG! this was so cute! an excellent short read :) i only picked up on two small things you might want to know, at one point, where Hikaru and Kaoru kiss you spelt Kaoru 'Kaouru' and at the end you wrote find layer instead of fine layer. sorry just doing as you asked:) all the same i loved this story ! :)