Reviews for Arsenic and Red Lace
klcarr892 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I love your team banter. Everyone is in character perfectly. This is a great start and I'm looking forward to more ;o)
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOL...Rigsby and his peanuts. You are really good in detail and writing cases. The banter was spot on and everyone was IC. I hope you continue soon.
immortalruby chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow, this is pretty good! Looking forward to more chapters.
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wonderfully entertaining! I, too, love the awesome banter - very much in character but simultaneously fresh and witty. Very much like an episode - with tantalizing promise of some h/c lurking in the near future? Thanks - can't wait to see where you take this! :)
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Anybody want a peanut? This looks exciting. I love the banter and can't wait for more.
Purple Piggie chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Yay! You're back in action! I was so excited to see you are writing a new story - and it sounds like there will be some Jane pain in it? My favourite! Your writing is hilarious as usual and very enjoyable to read.

Breathlessly awaiting Chapter 2...
yaba chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Heee, you're back. YAY YAY YAY! I love this idea, the summary was pretty sweet too. I love how Jane is at his best in this chapter, tricking everyone in sight. I love it when he bates Rigsby, poor guy just never gets a break. I also definitely liked the VP/Jane dynamic in this and Lisbon's at her "bossy" best. I am definitely looking towards more.

Quick question. What's the timeline on this? It's obviously set post 2.17, which is when Hightower is introduced, but I'm curious. Anyway, can't wait for more!

Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
WOOT! I love this already.

I love the playfulness and the thought of the great Patrick Jane being taken down by stomach flu.

Also, Jane referring to his 'marks' as "victims" is interesting. And Lisbon being surrounded by ten year olds. That was hilarious.

I prefer "Prolonging the Inevitable retirement home" though. HEE!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was great! Thanks for the good laugh. I really needed that today.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love your writing. Seriously, it's like an actual episode; you have the characters' voices down really well. Looking forward to more!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11