Reviews for Collide
YoreReader chapter 33 . 1/10/2014
It's over? No.

That was a great wrap up. Everything fell into place. I had an entertaining time reading your story. The characters, both original and borrowed were finely crafted and true. Their interactions were very engaging. The multiple parts weaving in and out of the entire story were interesting. I really enjoyed it a lot.

Thank you for sharing it with us. You rock!
YoreReader chapter 32 . 1/10/2014
Nice to see Joan go back in the field for a little while with Auggie in her ear. She did really well, too.

Jai's back and Arthur has given him his new assignments. There's the op on Annie right there.

You took me back nostalgia lane with the name of Joan's asset, Helmut Volker. That name was a character from my all-time favorite TV show, La Femme Nikita.
YoreReader chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
I love the Walkers and the Andersons. I really enjoyed the family get together for both.
YoreReader chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
Great end game for Auggie's op.

Jai concluded his exit strategy fairly well.

Annie now knows that Ben is watching her.

Arthur is now aware that there's a leak.

You really got it going on with meshing stories together. Very well done.
YoreReader chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
Now Joan's been read in on Auggie and Stu's side op. It's a good thing that Joan didn't suspend or fire them. I wonder what the end game is?

I'm glad that Jai's exit strategy is taking into account not hurting his assets. You made me like him a lot for his actions.

I really, really like the snippets of training that you sprinkle throughout the story. George cracks me up with his scenarios. I like his teaching style very much.

I have nothing good to say about Henry Wilcox so I'm going to shut my trap.
YoreReader chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
Well, Auggie does push boundaries. This op unsanctioned side op is just his way of doing so, I guess. I wonder how pissed off Joan's going to be. I suppose it depends on what Auggie and Stu take down or bring in.

You even addressed the marital tension with the Campbells - I'm impressed.

There's another transition in the works within the CIA. How does it affect everyone?

So Arthur has someone reporting to him about Annie. I forgot to mention it from the previous chapter, I think. I bet as soon as they catch a glimpse of Ben, they'll be all over Annie to pull her out.
YoreReader chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
The Anderson brothers crack me up with their scale.

I love that Bryan and Laura made Auggie their daughter's godfather.

I appreciate the scene with Auggie and Conrad at Alan's. Now Auggie finally knows why Conrad keeps inviting him out. He should have told Auggie right away.

I also appreciate the driving maneuvers scene with Annie at The Farm. That was really amusing.

Jai is starting to have second thoughts on his assets? Is it the lying and the using? Will this make him come back to Langley?

I forgot to mention that I appreciate Danielle still being in Annie's life and acting the big sister. I really like their bond.
YoreReader chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Oh Auggie. Come here and I'll give you a hug.

The devil incarnate named Henry Wilcox is up to no good!

I forgot to mention that I love Annie's trainer/instructor, George at Camp Peary.
YoreReader chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
Ding dong.

Go hatch your plans. But know this, nothing good will come off it. You know why, Mr. Wilcox? What goes around, comes around.

Ding dong.
YoreReader chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
I love how you incorporated how he got the art pieces in his apartment. I enjoyed that a lot.

Oh no. Ben's stateside watching Annie. I guess Arthur may have inadvertently forgot to assign someone to watch Annie? He would've known Ben is around. I suppose the changes about to happen in the hallowed walls of the CIA is keeping him distracted.

Jai's doing well in London. I wonder if the reason he comes back to Langley is because his Dad would be gone? Interesting.
YoreReader chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
What? I have to object if you're thinking of keeping on writing him. Show him the door! It's more than time he gets kicked out.

I'm really enjoying Auggie and Annie's progress with their respective jobs. They're going to be the best, I know it. ;)
YoreReader chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
I enjoyed both. I enjoyed Annie's basic training at The Farm and I enjoyed seeing how Auggie acquired his laser cane. Great job!
YoreReader chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
It's almost a done deal - Annie's about to join the ranks of the CIA. I can't wait for her first day there, after being pulled from The Farm that is. Her meet-greet with Auggie is one of my favorite scenes in the show. I wonder if you'll include that?
YoreReader chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
So, it's only a matter of time before the mad king is deposed. *evil laugh*

Auggie's back at the DPD and he's already kicking ass!

Annie aced her interview for the CIA and she doesn't even have a clue.

This story is immensely interesting, wholly engaging and positively entertaining. I am so into it!
YoreReader chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Ooh, Auggie's about to go back to the DPD. Annie's about to learn what the Smithsonian wants with her. Their worlds are about to collide. I'm getting antsy, I can't stand it! ;)