Reviews for A FORGOTTEN PAST
FallenAngelLilith chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I love this story so far :)
I hope when it comes to writing I can have almost as much skill as you.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Neah was funny as a kid!
i'm to lazy to log in chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Hurry up and update! I've read you other stories and now I have nothing to read.
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
This is nice.
Folytatasa chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I like it I like it! OLDIES BUT HAPPIES AS ALWAYS D:
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Yay, you updated!

It's great to see another installment to this wonderful side story. I absolutely love the way you incorporate the pain of loneliness as well as the comfort and joy of friendship. Both are polar opposites of each other, and yet you've managed to portray both of these emotions together. Friendship isn't a very common theme these days, so it's nice to see it used.

Again, I commend you on your characterization. Arianna is as well developed a character as Kira is. You do a great job inserting your original characters into Katsura Hoshino's universe. They blend in well and give readers the feel that they belong, as opposed to just being thrown in. From experience, I can say that this is very difficult to do, and I must say that you've pulled it off well.

Wonderful chapter!
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Awesome story!

I hope to read more soon!
LifeIsARayOfSunshine chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Yay,you updated I thought this story was a dead end! D
Reviving-Myths chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I think it's good and really funny :)
TheRandomGirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Oh, I really enjoyed this story! Finally there is a sorry that doesn't follow the timeline or focus on the main characters, and yet seems really logical. I do hope you'll be able to update soon, because I can't wait to hear more about this three cute little kids! :D
MCRDanime chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Good chapter. Update soon!
DianthaWisteria chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
... xDDDD Oh, I can't stop laughing... I read all five chapters today and just... *on the ground dying of laughter* Arianna's nickname for Neah fits him perfectly. And I'm not talking about Silver Eyes. xD *brick'd*

... I can't write a decent review so I'll just say good job. :) You're writing is amazing. Keep up the good work.

Di-Di (... x'D)

... Winning. D *shot*
Reviving-Myths chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Young Mana is just as fun as Neah, and Arianna is a really great character as well.
Reviving-Myths chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Hope you will continue this, I really like young Neah.
MCRDanime chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I like this story please continue and continue your other story to. It's really good. Update soon!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »