Reviews for A FORGOTTEN PAST
MCRDanime chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I like this story please continue and continue your other story to. It's really good. Update soon!
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
omg love this story! Please continue!
LifeIsARayOfSunshine chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I love this story!(too)

Please update!
KW07 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
This is so good! Please, please update whenever you can.
KaraKurama chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
more! i need updates!
SkyTheLugia chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Lol Neah seriously IS a jack ass XD Will there be more?I luv this :3
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Yay! You updated! ]

As always, it was a pleasant read. You do a wonderful job portraying the interaction between Arianna, Mana, and Neah.

Keep up the great work!
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
this just keeps getting better and better. it even touches of the issue of racism and london during the 1800's!
Jacky.simple-toon chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Awesome story, I love reading Neah and Arianna talking to each other. "And you! You, would be Jack Ass." "WHAT THE FUCK?" Best. Quote. Evar. XD Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Great work, ChikitaWolf! I love the way you portray Mana, Neah, and Arianna. You do a wonderful job expressing how their past has shaped who they are right now, especially Neah. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Hahahaha! I don't think the start of their friendship can be anymore rough than that. Great work again, ChikitaWolf! I like Arianna. I don't know what it is, but her character just intrigues me. Something about her just draws the reader in. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This seems very interesting. Can't wait to see where you take this. Great work!
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
rofl this chapter was awesome! i love arianna shes hilarious!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3