Reviews for Caged Bird
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 3 . 6/1
NOOOOOO! I LOVED THIS STORY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
please update soon
CuteCannibalCat chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Hey ur story was quite nice ! Pity there is no actual plot , the thing would go well if you somehow have some sort of plot in the story , but the story was amazing ! Can I somehow adopt this story ? I came up with several ideas while reading it , if can pls PM me ! And one more thing regarding of ur account xXBorn-A-PirateXx , have u made the account or are u planning to do it in the future ? Cause I cannot find ur account in the website -.-;;; if you can pls check out my stories ! I am still an amateur in my typing skills so I need someone to help me review to give productive criticism...if you can , can u let me adopt some of ur stories including this one ? Thx for looking at this review and have a nice day !
Hollydoor chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
You need to make longer chapters
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Gasp... W... What the fucking hell was that it was awesome
SoulMore chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
FAN!
Jewel Magix chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Well your writing isn't horrible! I mean I love your stories and possibly the others I haven't read yet! But if that's your choice, then whom I to tell you not to... Good luck! -Jewel
Shiary chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Would you mind If I took the idea and continued it?
icefox94 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
are you planning on writing more? if you are, please update soon! and if not, change the status to complete or something! D: it said done at the end and i didn't know if that meant for the chapter or the story, so... yeah. please update if there's more to the story!
kitsumi-sama chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
poor marko~ nice story btw
Shiary chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Very nice! please write some more!
LunaticSavage chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
This is really good. I kinda want to write a fanfiction with this story plotline. Is it okay if I do that?
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
nice
Vampire Revan chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Brilliant!

So Marko is saved by the Whitebeard Pirates, I'm glad she's safe.

Please write more.
RobotInTheRoom chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I really like this so far! I've always thought Marco would prolly have an interesting backstory and the feminine twist is so much fun! Keep it up.