Reviews for Oath of Blood
orichalcum12 chapter 23 . 3/28
that was a goddam fantastic story
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 14 . 3/16
i wan't Rakshata to show up. they could use some better knightmare tech.
LordVishnu chapter 23 . 2/20
Excellent. What a ride this was. I hope it's continued one day.
LordVishnu chapter 15 . 2/20
Oh shit son. Three extra Geass's to use? Hype thrusters to full power.
LordVishnu chapter 6 . 2/20
Good lord do I love this Fic so far. Hope it stays this great for the remaining chapters.
The Darkness Writhes chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
Great story and another thing which might interest you is that apparently a third season of code geass lelouch of the rebellion is coming out ;)! Course I could be wrong could be a rumor but it convinced me
The Quotable Patella chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
If Lelouch was successful, this is how code geass would have been...

Now that we've got a taste of REAL battle, rather that hit and runs or raids, can't wait for upcoming battles...

Now the question is "How will Japan fare against surreptitious tactics like cutting of trade routes, supplies, exports etc., played by Schneizel of Britannia?"

And more importantly "Is it possible for Britannia navy/air force to force continental system on whole world?"

Lets see how the story proceeds...

And it seems like CC isn't involved in telepathic conversations with Marianne unlike canon, because it seems like Charles doesn't know that Lelouch was zero until Lelouch himself declared to the whole world. Or he knows?

So what actually happened with Marianne? Is she gone for good? Or is she still the host of Anya? Or host of someone else?

And what about Mao, Rolo, Geass order? And Thought Elevators? I'm surprised that Charles would order his army to retreat from area 11, because thought elevators are in Kamine Island which are vital for his and V.V's diabolical plan.

I can't imagine how mind twisting this little fic is going to be, with all those characters yet to be portrayed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Was very tedious reading the first half, nearly scared me off with no changes from canon.

Not destroying the Lancelot was really, truly, weird, foolish, and out of character for everyone involved.

This story would be much more interesting, at least to start off with I think, if that had happened. White Knight gone. Idiot, moronic, watched them massacre his people and then helped them anyway in order to 'change the racist dictatorship from the inside' (because that's worked so well ever), gone too (thank God).

Already much more fun and off the rails of canon.
grievousrommel chapter 23 . 10/2/2016
Caught up now and I must say this is a terrific piece of work. I can't wait for more.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Well this story is a promising one.
Phazer12 chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
Fabolous story i have read. one of the best and unique one. when r u going to update the nxt chapter
Never- enough7407 chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
Perfect! Just perfect! Immortal Lelouch with Geass? Hell yeah!
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
I am not going to lie. I am severely disapointed that Kallen managed to be defeated like that. Especially in 3v1 combat. That simply should not have happened. Maybe Cornelia being defeated I could understand but not Kallen. That is like Suzaku losing in direct combat to Lelouch when he is being backed up by Gino and Bismark. .-. Especially since Kallen has a Geass now. Like just no.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Meh, another stupid order as a Geass on Euphemia. She always gets the short end of the stick /3
FractiousDay chapter 23 . 8/15/2016
I enjoyed reading this.

The start and the first half were of inferior quality to the rest.

Suzaku's motivation seems a bit off as well. Why is he still fighting for Britannia?

The Emperor seems to be sitting around a lot and talking, I would have thought he'd be more proactive