Reviews for Oath of Blood
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 8/17
I am not going to lie. I am severely disapointed that Kallen managed to be defeated like that. Especially in 3v1 combat. That simply should not have happened. Maybe Cornelia being defeated I could understand but not Kallen. That is like Suzaku losing in direct combat to Lelouch when he is being backed up by Gino and Bismark. .-. Especially since Kallen has a Geass now. Like just no.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 8/15
Meh, another stupid order as a Geass on Euphemia. She always gets the short end of the stick /3
FractiousDay chapter 23 . 8/15
I enjoyed reading this.

The start and the first half were of inferior quality to the rest.

Suzaku's motivation seems a bit off as well. Why is he still fighting for Britannia?

The Emperor seems to be sitting around a lot and talking, I would have thought he'd be more proactive
Ciel Moony chapter 23 . 8/9
Nice!
Forced. Just fake and OOC.

Not bad story but too much of author's fantasies put in. The C.C. bashing in favour of Kallen was the last straw. Such a shame of a good base.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 6/22
another stupid rehash of canon?! IF so delete this sht so no one ever sees it again.
chimera629 chapter 4 . 6/19
As pragmatic as he us I'm surprised he hasn't asked her if they're are other immortals it geass users
chimera629 chapter 3 . 6/19
I'm surprised he shown herself and given his name to the while group. It would have been awsome if he said he just followed the doctrine of the strong eating the weak so there was no crime. Is nunnally as naive as cannon and why did he reveal himself out side and in front of villeta?
chimera629 chapter 1 . 6/19
I wonder why so many people have him spate villeta and go the cannon route. I wonder how in shapr he is and how sharp his combat skills ate to dodge it deal with all the assassins
Frosty Wolf chapter 23 . 6/17
Interesting set up chapter, I'm not sure I've ever read a story where Britannia sided with the rebels in order to gain control of the Federation. I'm really interested in seeing what comes next.
PinklyNoted chapter 1 . 6/16
Mentioning Starcraft is an interesting and immersion breaking choice.
Silent Roar chapter 23 . 6/14
So glad to see a new chapter. You originally said this would be 25-26 chapters long. Other than a bad ending(for the BK), assuming you still intend to stick to that number, does that mean you are going to impliment time skips?

Anyway, keep up the phenominal work. Cheers.
HE-SpecOps chapter 23 . 6/14
Nice chapter. I wonder if the Imperial Saber is chosen to make half of ISIS... maybe not.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 23 . 6/14
interesting
s.k.f.f.f chapter 23 . 6/13
Oh damn, let the shadow awars begin