Reviews for Love, Pranks, Spys, and Lies
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/24
The labels to this fic are totally bogus. It is more of humor and maybe parody. Those who don't mind that kind of stuff WONT' find this story and just frustrate those who want more serious fic.

There is nothing mystery about this fic except why it's so stupid and why I wasted my time.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/24
If you could compare this between an arcade racing vs simulation this would fall in the former. Not sure if that's your aim to make this an *arcade* fic where you can laugh at physics and logic due to BS reaction but that's how it comes out.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/24
Good fic but she is all too accepting too fast.
The Awester chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I for one ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story and am very disappointed that your story is discontinued. I love your work as a writer, so PLEASE KEEP WRITEING!
Twylaheart chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Update
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
I love this story! It's just so cute and serious at the same time, I love trouble too! The kitteh is too cute! I think the word should be bruise.
narnia and beareject fan 1 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Loved this chapter! Please update soon oh and Happy B'day :)

My challenge word is, hmm: Registration )I know its random)
Sonny13 chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
lol very cute.
Sonny13 chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
lol, awkward. i love it. i hope peter doesn't accuse her of being the spy. UPDATE!
jazz R chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aw yeah, make-out session ;) nice job (seriously)!
narnia and beareject fan 1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter! I loved it! Update soon please! :)
mysterygirl123 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Hahahaha! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! I really want to see what the reaction is!
jazz R chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Thank so much for the update! I don't care if it was long, it was so awesome!
Sonny13 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
LOVE IT! UPDATE! best Narnia story eva!
narnia and beareject fan 1 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Aw, cute! I loved their birthday. It was quite funny in some places. lol! I can't believe that Susan got her a kitten! I'm so jealous. I want a cute grey kitten! Anyway, enough of my whining. Great chapter, loved their first kiss (until she ran away) and please update soon! Ta.