Reviews for I caught God
Slenderbrine chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Awwww...boobies. :D
pokefan 2759 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Lmfao this story was perfectly hilarious lol
NHarem Foreva chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
why you no update?
ReNdErMaN chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
*currently acting like a hyperactive 12-year-old who's had a LITTLE too much sugar* MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO ! *collapses from the massive amount of humor trapped in brain*
annoying kid chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
more,more,more,more,more(continues until i risk death)
Scarredskull5 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This story is amazing and hilarious. You should definetly write more. :D
Clydeasaurus chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Please tell me that it isn't over I love this story
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Just wondering, but could I maybe submit an OC who was also changed?
Caltrop chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
These guys. They are assholes. I don't like.
Lil' Riolu chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I really like where the story is going ... :3 not in the sensual way bit how the plot us going ... but still its an added bonus i guess and i also liked the gorish(is this even a word) things that happened on earlier chapter... Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
are you gonna make a chapter were he gets revenge on the legands arceus gritina dialga and palkie
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
get a fighter jet and kill the fuck out of arceus giritine plkia and dialga that what i do bring a tank a machinie gun a NUKE man.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
will you make a story when he turns back humen and get revenge on palkia/dialga/arceus/andgiratina with mabey tanks choppers guns and bombs and nukes and kickass rock music?
MortuusSanguine chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
very good, the rather unorthodox writing style was a pleasant mix up, and the story seems to be developing quite nicely, i hope to see the next chapter out rather soon.
Sakai Kamichi chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Pardon me, but you little motherfucker. T_T

This is awesome. :U