Reviews for Unexpected Deception
ChristianMom54 chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
I almost didn't read it. I don't usually like Bella being a hooker, but she wasn't think you. I enjoyed the storyline/plot. Thank you for sharing.
Runaway'96 chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Aww, this was a great story I loved reading it!
k chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
this is getting boring
k chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
i think the word you are looking for is creme brulee not crиme brыlиe
My destiny is chosen chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
i love this story! its really good
story a day chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Ohhh is she Tanya? Or the one setting up the call girl business? X
Lily1992 chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
I loved hte Story it was great D
Nehnah14 chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
A perfect end to a perfectly intense story.

Good job!
EmLou1987 chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
I really loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us :)

x x x
EmLou1987 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Why did James call her Bella twice in this chapter, and she didn't even notice? And yet she noticed almost straight away when Jacob called her Bella!

Am enjoying this story so far :)

x x x
Soni's Angel chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
Hey Simba, I can't believe that we have reached the end of this story. I just loved how Edward proposed to Bella and also how involved their family and friends are in their lives. Oh yes the wedding was so beautifully in its simplicity. I love that she walked alone down the aisle to Edward as a show that her dad was giving her to him in spirit. I love how they honored their lost loved ones with their daughter's name. I sure am going to miss these characters so much and will put you on author's alert to read more from you:)
alc1002 chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
Good chapter
itlnbrt chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
Loved it... wish there was more. I hate when the good ones end.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Soni's Angel chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Awesome chapter update. I love that though Edward uttered the words "I need you", Bella is the one who scored. Him thanking her for being there for him and his family during such a devastating time was so sweet. Yes she finally gave him the words that mean so much, "the ILY's" Alice cracks me up but her futuristic visions could be spot on;)
alc1002 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011