Reviews for Past Enemy
serena23 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Please update again soon
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Just found I never read chapter 6 or reviewed ...

Glad Tony woke up. He doesn't need anymore health problem though. Now he has to take it easy when getting angry or upset.

Ahhy Tony

Always worrying about everybody else. You are in the hospital needing to rest and all you can think of is Gibbs. Its good you want to help but you are in no shape to do it.

I just hope Gibbs will be ok and Maxwell doesn't know who Gibbs is or i have a feeling Gibbs will be in trouble. Like he will go after Gibbs to get to Tony.
murraysmom chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
love it
GingerNinja1111 chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Really good chapter!
combatcrazy chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Great chapter. Hope Gibbs isn't getting in over his head, it will only make Tony feel guilt if something happens to him. Hurry back.
Din7 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
love it
Meilea2010 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Fantastic chapter. Hope that Giibbs will be alright. Otherwise Tony is going to be so pissed off. When do we get the next chapter?
shirik chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
thank you so much for updating!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Pretty good!
Alisa123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
steve had a good point...josh ( or whatever his name is), easily could have been behind the attack...just because it wasn't him who beat tony up...doesn't, he had nothing to do with it.

as for the protection detail: there should be MORE agents, then just gibbs & kate.

keep it coming.

alisa
Ego Buster chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Great story; pity about the whiny begging for reviews at the end of is *so* off putting!
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
So loving this story - but you really cld benefit from using a beta reader to fix your errors. One quick corrections: It is "peeking" not "peaking" when you say someone is peeking in the window. I also wished there was a stronger reason for what caused Tony to collape and stay unconscious - something more realistic and serious like his busted rib puncturing a lung causing it to collapse. But I am sure you need him to get out of hosp. fast so I get why you wrote it to be minor. :-) Bottom line awesome story!
tansysam chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
great chapter, i would like it if you would update soon
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Yay, they fixed the log in problem...I tried reviewing as soon as I read this but it didn't work. Great chapter...Tony will always be more worried about watching Gibbs' six than his own health. Hopefully between Kate, Steve, Brad and those sedatives they can keep Tony in the bed...I just hope Tony's fear about Gibbs' lack of a wingman are unfounded. Otherwise it will be yet another thing Tony will try to blame on himself (regardless if Kate tries to take some herself). 5/5
DemonFireFox chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Loving this story so much! Update soon! And awesome that KATE is alive!