Reviews for A New Hero
maxe03 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Youndhould continue this story the start was good and it has alot of possiblitoes and will be different from cannon with him having powers so early
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Nice Ben 10 crossover. I can not wait to see what you do with this.
Engatai chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Interesting abd quite awesome. It was about time someone man upped ben 10. Ben 10 probably had the nost unique story of all times and its only lack was that it was only cartoon. But with a great author like you who can write M stories without messibg them up Im sure this will become a great story. So give us more updates not to this one but others too
frostbitelizard chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is a short message to all the fans of this author a while ago I e-mailed the author asking him if he will continue the story this was his reply "Hey,

I imagine you're the one that sent me the e-mail, so I thought I should probably respond. I haven't dropped the fic, I've just been otherwise preoccupied with other things in my life. There's been some frustration with my writing lately but don't worry, eventually it will be updated. Sometime.

Anyway, thanks for the e-mail and I'm glad you like my work.

Sabr." THERE IS STILL HOPE PEOPLE!
LucidRush chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Another one of your stories that I'd be ecstatic to see continued.
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Great story so far can't wait for more
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great start!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Initial Reaction: So. Freaking. Broken. (Reference to the term "game-breaking powers.")

Second Reaction: If this is ever continued, I'm going to spend some time jumping around like a three-year-old on sugar in nerdy glee. I can't wait to see how you'd warp the Ben 10 verse mechanics to fit the setting and characters of Rosario to Vampire.
BlobbyMcBlob chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow. I only discovered this because I was looking at your profile for Here In My Arms, but i must say that I enjoyed it immensely. It would be great if you were to continue this story, as there is only a rather small pool of authors for RV who actually post stories that use correct grammar and spelling (not saying that stories that don't use correct grammar and spelling are bad but it really makes it easier to read if they do). Your stories also have a nice way of 'flowing' when you read them, so it would be great if you could keep this one going.
Dragonblaze66 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This my first time reading this story please update!
DarknessForgoten chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Update this story come on this is gold please
Kaoken92 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Haha I truly enjoyed this crossover. I hope on some whim you might one day make it into something even better.
o.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
ben 1o and rosario siriously
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
An interesting idea, and oddly appropriate given the way the Rosario series originally portrays all the different monster types. I approve, even if I stopped watching Ben10 before the first season ended.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hmm... not sure what to think about this. This is pretty much stealing Ben's own power and slapping it onto another character. The Omnitrix is what made Ben Ben, but to each their own. I'm only the fan to the first series anyway. Bratty kid Ben was more interesting than Average Joe Ben, and Alien Force really killed my interest with how things were going. I stopped watching it and didn't even consider watching Ultimate Alien which is just silly; ultimate aliens? So I don't mind you split off from the Ben 10 canon. It use to be my favorite show until the third season of Alien Force went off the deep end (the first two aren't as great as the original Ben 10, but close).

I think this has potential to be a cool story, like Here In My Arms. I would assume this might be another polyamory solution if the main genre is romance in a rather actiony opening chapter. I like how the Omnitrix talks through to Tsukune and instructs him on what's going on while powering up. It sort of gets rid of the mystery Ben had just tinkering the watch blind and enjoying it like a toy (since he was ten at the beginning) but I trust you have something set up for giving access to all the known alien races there. I wonder what other side effects demon energy has on the aliens, especially Ghostfreak.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for this (if you do anyway). Happy writing.

-Vegeta the 3rd