Reviews for Sentenced
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 4/13
Love!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update pleeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssssseeee eee! Sorry for being a whining little bitch there for a second I really hope you update because it's been 1 year and some months and it's going to be 2 years soon. I think is one of the best story I've read in a long time,so please update.
hanareader chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Funny as all hell!
And for your comment at the bottom: this is PLENTY good! It's super funny and is really easy to get into and follow.
So thanks!
NanaFay chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Haha, this is good xD Can't wait to for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to Alfred and Ivan's attempt to looking like a couple!
PastaWar19 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I was thrilled to see that you included all my OTPs in this fic. I don't care if it's cracky; I enjoyed it and laughed my ass off! I love the way you portrayed Ivan here and it was fricking awesome when he thought of marrying Alfred! XDD

Excellent work, man. I hope Arthur and Francis will be able to defend the newlyweds, LOL. It's sure to be a fun ride! But oh my gosh, you're going to make Al slowly fall in love, though. RIGHT? And then they're gonna stay married! 3

Or I dunno. It's your story. You've done so much to make me happy already. Dude, the pairings make me frickin melt. Thank you for the FrUK. Thank you for the PruCan. Thank you, of course, for the RusAme.

Please feature other characters and pairings too. :D

Please, please, PLEASE update. :P
K. E. Holden chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Ve Yay! This is hilarious. Like, had me rolling on the floor laughing! GilbertXMattie? I've read it before but I still don't understand it completely. They are cute though. FruUk! I love those two, they just fit. But Ivan in general creeps me out... and America with anyone seems weird since I'm an American... But yay, you had a little SpaMano and some GerIta! Okay, yeah, some AusHun, I'm more for PruHun, but this is still one of the funniest, quirkiest stories I've read in a while!
Hetalia Axis Powers Rockz chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
when will you continue this? its really nice!
crackerjack45 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Ah! I really hope you continue this! I very much enjoy reading it! Please update!
Passing Reader chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I love how Alfred just caves at the word "Hero" pfft! And Ivan just-ha! This fic has a kind of-what was that Adem Sandler movie...Chuck and Larry! A Chuck and Larry senario going on lol though I imagin it will be quite diffrent and have a lot more man action XD Man that movie was good and so is this fic! I can't wait to see more hun, keep up the hard work! Until next time! ;D

Passing Reader
Ashcola17 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
I can't believe you haven't updated this yet, its too good.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Alfred, a hero and cop, helping Ivan with fraud to stay in the country. While Ivan possessively molest-cuddles him for real.

I -really- hope this gets updated once Clinging is finished with an epilogue.
mimiminite chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I like this fic a lot. When are you going to update it? Have you forgotten about poor old Sentenced? You should definitally continue!
Happyfish chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
This is really good so far!

*grin* I cann't wait for the other's reactions.
Night13 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
LOL this totally reminds me of that Hindi/Indian movie 'Dostana' I saw where they have to pretend to be a couple in order to get an apartment get their papers _
Yura-chan chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
XD This is so awesome. Poor Alfred. XD I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Hope you keep updating this. XD