Reviews for All About the Job
WendyCR72 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
I missed reviewing this gem. Therefore, I suck. But I'm doing so now. This was awesome all kinds of hot!

I sincerely hope you're still writing for this fandom. Otherwise, that would be a true shame. Happy New Year!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Great story!
Gertie2 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Loved this last chapter. Thanks for writing.
SpyAgent001 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Lovely review poem at the end there.

The title of this chapter... XD

I loved their conversation at the end. This entire chapter was very funny. XD
Bobby oh my gosh.

L
Ambur chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Great story! Enjoyed reading it.
Veronica chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I loved the bathroom chapter. There were some truths in that.

The 'catharsis' paragraph in ch3 was unbearably good. I also liked it when he took charge, but she didn't let him get away with it. Then he choked on his beer and admitted that it was all about the job. How do you think of this stuff? I'm glad you do.
Veronica chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Great fic; especially the last few lines.
JMc chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Wow! Wow! Wow! So wonderful a story I'm at a loss for words, almost. ;-) You really have both Bobby & Alex's characters well thought out and given both even more depth and passion in this story. Beautifully written and the way you defined their fears as well as their desire for and about each other was just fantastic. I'd really love to see more like this, especially 'first-time' stories are sweet when two people discover each other emotionally and sexually for the first time, not necessarily losing one's virginity, but if could go back in time and have had Vincent D'Onofrio as my first, I'd be spoiled for life!

Anyway great work, great story, please do write more.
dh2930 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Bobby's timing would be frustrating, but he is worth it. I am glad these two have finally figured out that they belong together in every way. Love the little bit of possessiveness Bobby displayed. Apparently Alex liked it too.
lalunafour chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
you don't have nearly enough reviews for this awesome little fic.

i loved it all. chapter 3 holds a special place in my heart though.

what are the chances they'll write season 10 this way?

leftyred chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I missed this story when it came out. Sorry!

Loved the playfulness.

Love, love, love your stories.

You write so well for the older, more world-weary Goren and Eames.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Great story cute, funny, and sexy!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I absolutely loved this! Awesome fic!

~Snyder~
rindy713 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
i predict that life is going to be much better from now on for alex and bobby. nice story!
rindy713 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
that was a good talk. bobby has, in his own stumbling way, managed to explain his feelings pretty well, i think. and the ending of the chapter was so cute!