Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
a threesome was sort a taking the easy way out. Otherwise this was a very cute story. I was surprised that Harry just went immediately and told about the kids to Severus and not hid it.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Interesting.
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Gulp .. sorry you stopped at that point .. it could have been super hot to see where that went ...

DragZ
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
love it! i was kind of weary of who hed go with. super happy when you had them all get together. i hope you write more on this. might have and i havent gotten to it yet (have about 50 million of your stories open right now D slowly getting through) but if you dont, you should D
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Yeah, Harry got both Remus and Severus. Hopefully Draco crawled into some hole and went away.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
He he :) I was hoping it would end up like that. Stupid Severus.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
intresting. liked the ending
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I love this story. The first part had me in tears for Harry and fuming at Severus. By the end I was grinning. The end is so sweet, but I wish there was a more detail. How did the three end up all together? I’d love to see, as I’m sure others would, what happened between Harry telling Severus he needed time to the twins being three years old?
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was nice but something was really off with this story...I don't know what it was though
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
good story
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
wow what a story well done :)
From Ritz to Rubble chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I was great. I just wanted to let you know that you changed the cubs name from Cullen to Collin..
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Whoot! LOVE IT! Is this a one-shot or a beginning of something new? Would make an interesting story. :D Can't wait to see what you dish out next. _ Will be waiting.
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Here is what I think: I am so adding this to Favorites
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was great. I am so glad they worked it all out. I love this threesome. It's hard to find good ones.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »