Reviews for Why Stop At 23 Minutes?
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
My favorite chapter until now. i laughed so hard, it was Really in character.
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I honestly think that beck only kissed Tori to forget about Jade. I think that he was still in love with her, but wanted to try something new because he didn't think that she would ever forgive him.
I mean seriously, why would he get back together with Jade 3 episodes after he tried to kiss Tori if he genuinely liked her?
It just doesn't make sense.
Anyway, great story! I love how you didn't write about the typical things that happened and actually went behind the scenes a bit more. :)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
The Bade was great!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Love this and wish we could have seen things like this on the show!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Very nice.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I always wondered if Jade would ever tell Beck:) Happy he was amused.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I really like this! It is excellent:)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awww, I love how you explained everything she was feeling so perfectly.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
LOOOL THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE :D- IF WRITE MORE STUFF LIKE THAT LET ME KNOW !
TWITTER : WOWYOUNOTICED
sicors chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
jade and beck got back together this season (so happy)
secretparamour chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Okay, so I've read like every chapter, but I'm just reviewing for this one - if thats okay :]

I seriously cannot, I repeat, cannot get over this story. I want this stuff to happen, like so bad. You don't even understand. I mean, its, like, perfect. I love it.
I mean, it just seems so realistic - like it actually WOULD happen. I really enjoy reading this...honestly. :] Good Job!
Kalamazooboo chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Really good! Update soon (:
OhSnapItzLara chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Awesome chapter! i also hope beck's "Feelings" for tori are just for tori goes platinum. it would be really mean for beck to date jade for like.. 2 and a half seasons, while liking tori!
klrob chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :) that's literally all I can say about this chapter. This. Was. Absolutely. Adorable.
bballgirl22 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012