Reviews for HD 'Ew'
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This one never fails to crack me up. I adore this story. Yay for MPreg!
inactiveaccount7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ahahah, this is hilarious! XD Poor Ron.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved how Ron was just like..."so whats our game plan?"
Emmylia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I adored this. Utterly fantastic. You rock!
Mickey chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very cute I loved it
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
You know some thing dear author...you know what?

Years.

I've been avoiding Harry Potter slash for years.

YEARS!

Not that I dislike it or anything...i'm an avid yaoi fan and have read practically all your KKM fics about twice...(stalker that I am)

But I have been stopping myself from reading Harry Potter slash... just because i wanted something to remain innocent i suppose...childhood memories and all...

but then...i clicked on your story just out of impluse..probably had more to do with the fact that it was Ron's POV...

I would like to congratulate you on converting me into a H/D fangirl...every thing was so well written and so in character and at the same time brilliantly go through everyone of your stories now :D

~Lilly

Will
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh Ron!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was so cute and I loved Ron's inner monalogue! Cheers!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
"like it or lump it"

Ah Ronny Boy you are truly a poet. The "ew's" by the way, genius. And Ron helped get them together? Odd but...I can see it. He was probably the only person to realize it (even before Harry and Malfoy notice it)

And I can just see Ron being the one to panic and go overboard like, he starts off asking a few "So any cravings? Oh! Pickles, rasberry jam and rice? Well Harry, you sure have your work cut out for you."

and then he just randomly shows up with pickles and raspberry jam mixed with rice just for Malfoy...his excuse being "I was in the neighborhood and had leftover, I am obviously not lying at all. Nope!"

And let the Good Lord help them when he visits. I can just see him inspecting everything with this manic eye. It's like "You call that clean? You're seriously going to raise your baby in this filth?" and then begins the manic "let me show you how its really done" cleaning.

And then the birth. Well...you can imagine how bad that would be...and he's only the Godfather. He takes all the stress off of Harry by being incredibly entertaining about it because he panics.

And there is the overused EWWWWWW.

Sorry for the rant, it was just really really funny and got me thinking.
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was so hilarious! Love his 'Murphy's Law' attitude and his bullet points of what can occur "when Malfoys are up the bum by sodding Potters."

And the ending? Mad dope. Word. :)
dracos-bikini chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Brilliant! The first fic i've read in over a year and it's got me wanting to read more fanfiction again! Thank you so much D Your portrayal of Ron is amazing!