Reviews for Friendly Fire
Catmint chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
An excellent story. You've got the characters down well, good style, good pacing. I really enjoyed reading this and I particularly loved the part where Tony went to talk to Kate.
dvd123 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Have to say I just love the flashbacks of a young Ziva with her siblings so much! *sobs*

I really wish to see something similar on the show, and how Ziva's childhood was like. I know that her, Ari, and Tali were really close.
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I read this yesterday but didn't have enough time to review, so I'm back to do just that.

I thought this was extremeley well written, some of the things that i loved were Tony's talk with Kate, I'll admit it I did get a smidge teary eyed. And i also liked how you included some of the story from the cops point of view as well as how Gibbs talked to the younger one when taking his badge. I look forward to reading more of your NCIS fanfictions in the future.
Tiva equals Mr. and Mrs. Smith chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Wow, that was a close one. Ziva almost died! Hi. I just got done reading this story and I really liked it. I really thought that Ziva was going to end up dying. But she didn't, she pulled through and is on her way to recovery. I'm not really big on major character death stories. If she had died then your story wouldn't be on my favorites list. Anyway it was a great drama, well written. I'm glad those 2 cops got fired, thanks to Jenny. I know a lot of people didn't like her as the director, but I did and she's cool. Great job! NCIS Rules/Rocks!
Danielle chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Awwwwww! ( GREAT STORY!

Loved Gibbs and Jenny in this fanfic. Gibbs's feelings towards Eli David and what he said about not being able to gloat was moving.

I especially loved the scene on the rooftop. *weep* I like it when the team remembers and speaks to "Kate."
Goon-girl-101 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
"Measuring things is hard when half your blood volume is vodka." BAHAH that would be such a tony thing to say!

You're such an amazing writer! keep it up :)
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
The end?

Oh my...

Well, it was a darned good ending.

Darned good story.

Thank you.
Paige Blithiar chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Me:Why the hell is this complete? Why the hell am I not seeing a chapter 8-21 in this story? What the hell happened? The people want a sequel,they should get a sequel! Right people?

People: YEAH!SEQUEL,SEQUEL,SEQUEL!

Me:You heard them, so bring on the sequel!
Darlin24 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
aaaawwwwhhhh(:

i thought this was such a cute ending, it didnt need the romance. (:
11nivea342 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
I really love the ending. Even though no grand romantic feaure, him offering to make dinner for her and then gibbs' blessing & him realsizing his feelings, that says a lot
YellinYee chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Hi! It said I already reviewed this chapter (it looks like you deleted the author's note and shifted the chapters after it back one?) and won't let me leave another one but I really wanted to let you know how much I liked this story.

I feel bad for Bergman because he was wrong yeah, but also got stuck with a crummy partner. I hope he finds his calling in life since being a police officer didn't work out. Thompson got wat was coming to him, the jerk.

It made me immensely happy that Tony was there for Ziva when she woke up in the morning. They got to talk it out, there's a promised dinner (date) and they both opened up to each other about their past and what they each may want of each other in the future... *happy sigh*

...it was also *so* Tony that he was the one to click for the morphine, not Ziva.

And, of course, Gibbs had the last word in true Gibbs fashion. And truer words could not have been spoken. Woo!
Ryalin chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
I found the ending wonderfully romantic. Gibbs' acknowledgment was perfect. Excellent story that I've enjoyed immensely. I'm actually quite sad to see it come to an end. I guess I means that you'll have to get cracking on the next one.
imakemyownluck chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
BRAVO! i can honestly say that was ahmazing! i loved the Tony and Kate scene. I am sorry but that is by far my favorite scene becasue i cant get the line"I dont kthin ki cxan say goodbye to her" out of my head... it just shows how much she really means to him. I know that Tony really loves her and i hoep that Ziva knows that too because she should! you did an ahmazzing job! you should be very proud of yourself! i think you are awesome writeer and love your stories! please update soon! cant wait for Ziva to talk to Tony and hear what she has to say...! :) great great work!
Betherzz chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
another really great chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next... why couldnt tony tell abby that he was going to see kate? hope ziva wakes up and sees tony there and maybe he can explain to her why he wasnt there when she woke up the first time?... its a great story so far ;)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
LOVE! great great great chapter! can't wait for more!