Reviews for Something Blue
Ugh I remember reading this story when it first came out, can't believe it's been so long ! Still love this story do much!
pupstarstar chapter 32 . 1/21
I just about died laughing, Kagome said before she is better at moving targets so mabe Itach should of stayed still~
mtnikolle chapter 36 . 10/25/2017
The idea of Madara being completely purified warms the cockles of my heart.
mtnikolle chapter 26 . 10/25/2017
This is one of the hardest chapters to read. It gets all my feelings going.
LightningThief47 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
I thought the same thing about Deidara and Itachi!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 40 . 7/23/2017
Love it. It's sweet..
reebajee chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I like your take on Itachi. It's nice to see him depicted as bitter and broody and not some altruistic saint.
chubbynlite chapter 40 . 4/20/2017
After 6 rereads I still cry and get all choked up at this chapter. At least both endings have a good ending in their own way.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/27/2017
Just read the whole thing and i love it.
mtnikolle chapter 40 . 3/5/2017
I kinda like the alternate ending better. Seems more likely.
mtnikolle chapter 39 . 3/5/2017
Amazing read!
TheVeryCheesyAuthor chapter 40 . 11/6/2016
I can't even right now asdfghjkl I'm crying really hard this is so emotional and moving. This was an amazing read and I'm just crying I can't get a hold of my emotions. Beautifully written and stirring. This is going to be one my favorite stories of this year without a doubt. You should start a sequel for this wonderful fanfiction.
DK87 chapter 39 . 8/7/2016
I loved this story and found it hard to put down once I started. The fact that you took things slow and didn't have a bunch of unnecessary drama made it easy to read and follow with just enough cliffhangers to drive me a bit crazy, despite knowing it was a complete story.
Thank you for the experience. :-)
InuFanJinx chapter 40 . 5/23/2016
Awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
saashi samy chapter 3 . 5/22/2016