Reviews for Mendings
IHeart2896 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
" Part of him was tempted to ask if she meant Cyrus, just to watch her reaction…But no. Azar deserved better, particularly right now." Why did the particular part of him wanting to ask "Hey you mean cyrus right?" make me laugh and I do not know why.
IHeart2896 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Rawr. Slight hotness in the house here XD. Seems they can't live with each other but can't live without when I think of this :P
IHeart2896 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
MAN! Azar really hates cyrus XD. Poor him for having to deal with that but hey she can be understandably upset with sarkan. Hell, I'd be pissed off too with my boyfriend like shoving power up my chest like that. Nice chapter
IHeart2896 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Youch that was both painful by body and emotion for Azar. I think she shouldn't be so cold but hey everybody has their way to deal with pain.
IHeart2896 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I may come off as big in childishness when I say this but DAWWW. That sarkan was adorable what you just did. He is proven to have a heart here :P
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Yes. You suceeded in making this akward in a good way of course. I can FEEL the uncomfortableness in both of them! It's not even funny! I loved this
ToMordor chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
So Sarkan told Azar. Im curious to know if Azar will tell Cyrus. I like how this chapter was done, very nicely. I could feel their emotions.

I am curious though, Azar addresses the issue when she is reflecting alone in the shower about how Sarkan actually physically hurt her...does she ever address it with him? I feel that it is a loose end that they would need to work out or talk about!
ToMordor chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
I like the power play there...how Azar is trying to show she isnt afraid of him...

How I want them to kiss and make up!
ToMordor chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Poor Azar...so confused.

Sweet Cita!

And randomly I was wondering if they had showers in Kooza...this answered that haha.
ToMordor chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Poor Azar...trying to avoid the painful situation. I connect with her here a lot...I know exactly what she is doing there.

The part about her hitting the barrier was interesting..(and good, I thought she was going to kill herself when she hit the ground). It left me wondering about Kooza as a physical place. Is all there is to Kooza in your world the stage, bataclan and the inner halls and rooms?

Do the Koozans ever wonder about what is on the outside of that barrier? Or the world where Cyrus and Sarkan come from? Do they ever get sad about not being able to leave it...or would the Trickster ever consider pulling one of them out of it to show them briefly? I wonder if that would be damaging to their mentality.

The part about the cake too was sweet 3!
ToMordor chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Haha yes, the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. You did a good job. Im intrigued for these set of stories...its an interesting topic to write about. I can see how this is going to make things shaky for Azar and Sarkan.