Reviews for Misguided Angel
LoveDanielsNuts chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Fucking loved that, and the descriptions of Edward's body in that bad and the sheet...FUCK HAWT!

I hope you realise that you made me squirm while reading the sex scene, I would love to know what it is about those 2 being together that just does it for us.

My Husband, my timeless mate...fucking perfect.

Well done, cannot wait to read more!
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
My god, can you seriously not write a bad story? Everytime I read you stories, they just pull me in. Full of passion everytime. They are golden, they rock. Seriously, if you were to stop writing (please never let that happen) I think I might die a little inside.

So much like a true writer. I love it. Nicely done. )
purringtiger chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
You write beautifully! This is poetry. Very hot poetry! I loved it.
Anonymous82215 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is beautifully written, as your work always seems to be. I especially love the nautical imagery. I live on the water, and the ocean is in my blood, so I appreciate how you used it in this story. Thanks for sharing. -ICMezzo
Robpfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
loved it... like how he put Edward above himself... and decided, unlike E in Twilight, that each year drove them further apart... and he sought to remedy that, by asking for his hand in marriage... great writing... loved it

Take care
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Nice flow of the story...

At the end when he said yes he meant yes change him or to the proposal...

I began thinking this was the weekend of his change but it did not end with that action. So is this just a weekend of proposal? Was Jasper proposing and then going to change him?

Nice flow of story just trying to make certain i understand the ending
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Beautiful! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this one before. Beautifully written.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Poetic and lovely!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow! Beautiful!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is beautiful. It reads like poetry. Very nice :D
Jay's World chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Different, I must say, from what I've used to reading from your talented hands. But yet again, your fingertips pressing down on keys have not disappointed. Flowing, growing, you make love soar in the sky. A "easier" writing style from the norm, but all so excellent still. And this is not kissing your glorious ass in hopes for love (though I did love the recognition Eddie sent out on Fuckbook a while ago, always nice to be noticed): but I do think you write the best slash. Yup. Right amount of smut, slash and smooches. Very lovey-dovey this one, but oh so great ,

"The soles of my feet twitched and curled into the mattress like into silty sand wearing away beneath Atlantic breakers."

That must be the cleverest - and to this day; most inspiring - description of a climax I've ever read. Makes me think of the forreign beaches of Santorini; the sand beneath my feet under the blazing sun, sated and joyus and shiteating grins covering my face from night 'til dawn. That is what I love about your writing, how it clicks with my own life and makes me connect the dots to resemble what you describe.

~So please Mister Tambourine [wo]man, play a song for me. In the jingle jangle morning I’ll come followin’ you~

The Bob says it how I can't...

And until next time, and the time after that.

reve2weaver chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Such a carnal richness in the texture of this fresh take on an old story. The word choice was bright and sharp and yet not intrusive. Because you know how sultry should sound and feel, you make Jasper's wait tangible and whistful and right. Edward is princely and smart in his pursuing and retreating.

My favorite version of the song you quoted is by the band 'Cowboy Junkies'. Check out their old stuff because I can tell you would dig 'em. Great songs for smexin'.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I like the irony of this: ~This was ridiculous! I was a manly man, a hunter, a predator, a vampire! And yet my knees knocked when Edward looked up at me from beneath the cascading black feathers of his ridiculously long eyelashes. Taking all of me in with his deep forest eyes.~ And the way you created a very confident, sensual Edward. The taxi moment when Jasper falls off the curb is priceless.

This visual just owns me: ~Once he had plied his cock, a slick wet teasing thing, all over my body, bidding me to keep still. From the sensitive shaking undersides of my arms, between my thighs, prodding my sac and slipping over my erection, plunging into my navel, against my throat, finally he laid his ponderous length against my lips but would not let me open my mouth.~

Love this sentiment: ~I was getting myself all worked up because something enormous was beginning and something gigantic was ending and I no longer knew which way was up unless I was with Edward!~

Gorgeous words: ~The soles of my feet twitched and curled into the mattress like into silty sand wearing away beneath Atlantic breakers. My cock was the outgoing tide, the incoming surf.~

The ring... *sigh*

Looking forward to chapter 2 of this deliciousness. xoxo
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2010

~sighs~ Mmmmmm. Edward and Jasper cock with my cheerios and coffee. Bliss.

This was a beautiful glimpse into love between two fated hearts. Such a devoted, dreamy love. Being a water sign I fell in lust with this gorgeous piece of prose;

"My cock was the outgoing tide, the incoming surf.

His sweat both woodsy cedar and stinging seabreeze.

The air we made, the moans we stole were all steamy, briny, pure and misty and mingled between lover's utterances and mighty tumultuous salty shouts, shoals.

Pounding like the surf, I plundered in and out of Edward, pushing with such force that he bounced upon my hips and sank back down like a ship's prow to ocean floor. White capped wavelets of my poison began to leak out"

48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »