Reviews for Hidden But There
so kawaiii
so touching
i loved it
YohAnna chapter 7 . 3/11
i loved it, i also think that their relation would be kind of like that
Yoh who doesn't know how to express himself
but at the end nothing needs to be said because they understand each other without word
YohxAnna
AnnaAsakura12 chapter 7 . 3/11
i loved it, nothing needs to be said because they understand each other without word
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
"Asakura Anna"

Man that sounds so perfect! Love it!
Tarawiel chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
So cute!
Dwhisper chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Dawwwwww !
Love Anna chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Que buen fic!
mk chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I absolutely loved every single story! You are a genius! I'm gonna reread them every day:D:D: kyaaaa
Lain Lang chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Really cute! Lovely!
GeeImKate chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
bravo!

that was tender, and sweet ) this cahap is the best one yet... I hope more to come. D

kate
Swanboy chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
Incredible!

That last chapter was utterly beutifull
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
TT so sweet 3 :)
Jenn chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
All your one-shots of this collection of yours are really sweet. I love them, I feel like I'm actually reading the real manga and anime of Shaman King. Do you think you could do the scene where Anna tells Yoh to pick up his bell for the shaman fight and he kisses her? Also the one he says good bye to her on their last day before he meets up with the gang of the start of the shaman fight. And Maybe one of the training scenes from when Faust joined their team or the time they left the restraunt when Horo Horo went up against Ice Man team.

Sorry that I'm request a bit much but I really love how your wrote those scenes. They feel very realistic and to their pov and personalties.