Reviews for Life on the Rez
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
XxAimTheFlamexX chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Love the originality of the story. You've taken a basic plot, they meet, have some trouble, and then everything is better(I hope) before a little bit of danger and hopefully a happy ending, and totally made it amazing to read. I started reading your story and didn't stop till I got to the end and was sad there weren't more chapters. I look forward to the next update and seriously can't wait to see how the story turns out. Thanks for the amazing story and I hope Sierra and Jake get together soon! P
C.M. Gate chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
At last! I wish that he'd tell her the truth already. Lovely chapter, update soon!
EclipseLover97 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
keep going your doing great love your story
amroberts17 chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Of course it's worth continuing you silly duck! So good! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!

xoxo Ashleigh
ThereNBack chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
*Sighs with relief* I was so scared... The beginning paragraph... that was heart wrenching! But that's probably because i love jake so much. BUT still! I am so happy that they are on there way.

And a side note... i really wanna see what happens with the vampire... its so spooky!
atotheed chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Awww, you are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out :)

See, I told you, she can think about leaving all she wants, but she wasn't going anywhere ;) Would you? hehe

I loved Leah in this Chapter.
ThereNBack chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
AH! THis is a great story! I can not wait for the next chapter!
C.M. Gate chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
Oh dear, she didn't take that too well, did she? Lovely chapter! Update soon!
amroberts17 chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Oh I hate cliffhangers! Great chapter though. I like how she's learning about everything in stages... so logical of Jacob. Please update soon! I can't wait for Sierra to find out about imprinting! Update please :)

xoxoAsh
atotheed chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Good Chapter. So, I take it there will be more vamps around aside from the Cullens? Is that why they are back, since there is no Nessie to keep them tied to the pack? She's got a lot to absorb, hmmm-will she leave? I mean, if it were me, I'd be high-tailing it out of there. Except, it's Jake, so I might search the internet for tickets, but I wouldn't buy one. Hahahahaha!
atotheed chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Well, that's one sure-fire way to make her believe what he told her was true LOL

I see Embry imprint/girlfriend-less, but maybe he needs a little lovin too.
amroberts17 chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Sorry this has to be such a quick review... Racing to hop on a jet! Great chapter! Love the emotion and energy of Sierra. I love the reaction she had and I can't wait to see how Jake explains it to her! Please update soon! I promise to be loyal but I can't wait for more!

Xoxo Ash
C.M. Gate chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Oh dear, what a fine pickle. This was lovely, please update soon as I'm too curious for her reaction!
atotheed chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Aw, she didn't believe Jake, poor guy. He'll have to be more convincing next time. Love the name Axle btw.