Reviews for Inside My Scrapbook
mary.marksman chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
I love very chap added...
They're cute though I have to agree about Eriol and Kaho...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Love all of them
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Oh I love all five drabbles. Oh I think these are wonderful.
0o Moon Calf o0 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Normally, I would instantaneously shy away from a work that proudly proclaimed the pairings of SxS, ExT, and hinted at TYY. For a shipper of my species, this is the darkest of waters. :3 But your concept intrigued me, and so I decided to look through it anyway. I disagree with some of your other commenters whom you mentioned in Ch8: I think these are delightful as drabbles, and I almost like them better than if they were each long pieces. They give us just a little snapshot-a teasing glimpse of life and the progressing of time, if you will. It gives us a subtle taste, then drags us away, both satisfied and wanting more. Yes, I think I like your concept and I like it as-is: as The shortness and subtlety of each snipet is such that it makes every word count for a thousand. When writing pieces as short and sweet as this, there is no room for error, and an author's entire style must be laid bare-and pass judgment thereby if they are to succeed in such an endeavor.

I do think you succeeded. :) Every chapter is insightful and leaves one thinking. Yes, as a shipper, I squirmed without fail at each and every pairing, but I nonetheless enjoyed the reading. Each one was well executed and delightfully true to character. Each pairing as it was lightly dusted upon was sweet and honest. You showed the best and truest parts of each one, and even I, a person who does not personally prefer those couplings, found myself enjoying the brief moment of being immersed in them-in each of their individual strengths. I'm sure that's a different sentiment than you will get from the rest of your readers, most of whom probably share a few of your shipping preferences shown here and not so diametrically opposed as I. Still, I enjoyed this work, and I thought you deserved to be told as much. :)

See you around the fanfic world!

-Moony
aki reinhart chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Chapter 1 and 7 are my favorite. :)

Wish I could write again. But somehow, the magic has left me a looong time ago and I'm trying to regain it. If I could get it back, then maybe I'll write one of your snapshots.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Nicely done turning the tables on us readers and for a few seconds I thought she'd be mad. Whew. Awesome job!

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I originally planned to review at the end since most of these I couldn't think of anything to say and just ended up smiling in amusement but this one was sad and awesomely done. You really got the point across in the few words you used. Awesome job!

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Sounds interesting.

-D101
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Great drabbles! I love how they're short and sweet. I think you don't need to use a lot of words to get a snapshot of a moment across, which I like.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Hoorah. All ten are good
bluedevil24 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
iam a huge fan of cardcaptor sakura..its nice to reminisce the memories especially the one involving childhood sweethearts... i wish could go back in time...that chapter of yours was really sweet!
bluedevil24 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
im really fond of yaoi...hehe.. i really find it cute to imagine two gorgeous guys together...
The Kookie Monster chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
its good but I think u shud make it longer thn this