Reviews for Duality
bookygurl3400 chapter 5 . 6/2
Are you going to have a panic attack again? It's been almost three years since you've last updated. But meh, this is pretty cool. Update soon, if you can.
SilverStarWaters chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
All I'm getting is the scene of Harry meeting Chime alone and changing her color with acidental magic, and her sneezeing it out into a flame, and Harry assumed it was all Chime and thinking it a wonderful game to continue, confusing the four or lark who go looking for them.
gearworks of ff chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
nice work
good work keeping true to the personalities of the other authors characters
well done keep it up
Girl-who-lived-in-FAIRYLAND chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
UPDATE! I love this story! You didn't drop it did you? Where's Evvy? Can we meet her soon? Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
I really like this story are you planning on updating it?
SilverStarWaters chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Yay I love Tamora Pierce. I just read this and I'll look at your other one but yay for good stories. I cant wait to see what happens next.
jezzgirl chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Really good story so far, can't wait to read more about Harry opening up to the circle. Update soon .
ibterismith50 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Thanks
watermelon-shotput chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
This is genius. pure, utter genius! Seriously, most writers that do harry never understand how a kid thinks about things and the like. Thumbs up and get the next chapter up soon.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Whoohoo! Another chapter! Awesome :)
ByeByeBriar chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I'm so glad that this chapter came out. I was thinking that you maybe had lost interest in this. Love it.
Anti-Social Otaku chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Harry, you're too cute. Just too cute. And thank gosh Sandry is slightly more social than the others else wise that silence would've been longer and awkwarder.

And I can't wait until they learn everything about Harry and when Harry meets Chime. Will they find out about his cupboard. And maybe the accidental magic he maybe performs when he gets upset.

Please continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Oh man what a ride, it's been ages since I'd read those books, briar and tris were my fav for sure but I had completely forgotten about the series damn! And what an interesting crossover, I haven't the faintest where you plan to go with it though which is nice, can't wait to read more, kudos!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
COOL! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
faye50free chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
It was great to see an update, you've been missed.