Reviews for What happen after the final
Soubika chapter 14 . 5/25
Hi, i just read your story and i love it ! Too bad you didn't finish it but thanks for your story
Guest chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
Was jessi and Kyle later married
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2016
Type your review
Howarand chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
I still wish you would continue this. but I guess I am taking over it since you don't remember the show. It better finish then nit. I will try my bests to finish it. I know I will never be as good as you. I love your writing style it's so great.
Thanks for this wonderful story to read it's give me some answer, I wanted. Maybe in the future you will watch the show again and make more of Kyle xy stories. I would definitely read it.
Thanks again for agreeing for me to take over. You writing inspire me to be better.
Howarand chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
I just can't believe Kyle just say that to her. calling Jessi selfish. I wanted to punch him on his gut. she had loss her mother Kyle.
lol Kyle have that coming did he really say that about Sarah. I know he ;love Jessi but he should kept it and not saying it out loud and not even thinking it. I love the Jessi and Nicole moment in this glad they coming to terms with each other.
They chapter really catch my heart. I feels for Jessi and this big situation. It was so sad. I just can picture Jessi crying struggling in my head. Great chapter. I love it.
Howarand chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
OMG this was so funny. I was laughing my butt off really. The secret comes out lol.
Now they are in a big trouble lol. Nicole and Stephen mad lol.
I really enjoy this chapter nice, it was quitew funny
Howarand chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
lol we can get laid. Naughty Jessssi. I like what she usess to go with Josh and Lori it remind me when Andy had cancel she uses it to get food haaha
Howarand chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
this back to the future getting little bit confusing. it might be cause I am nervous what will happened next I guess.
Howarand chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
okay this good I thought Jessi had die for real I was going to freak out but when I look on top it said back to the future but I hope it doesn't happened though, it would break my heart.
Howarand chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
wow things going down hill.
Amanda back i Kyle life Jessi just learns Grace was the one that killed her mother and shockingly Nate is Kyle and Jessi half brother lol. I hope that doesn't change Kyle and Jessi relationship I would they still could be together.
This was really A great chapter and have lots of mysteries, I have forget this happened the last time I have read it.
Howarand chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
lol. I am glad Loori didn't tell Nicole but the truth have to come out sometimes. Kyle was angry lol.
Jesssi calling Tom Fossy. that was so cute.
Great chapter I am halfway through, and not happy about it i wish it was longer.
Great chapter. I really enjoy reading it. You are a truly great writer
Howarand chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Jessi was so harsh on lori but i hope she forgive her. I am happy Amanda coming back even though I hate her, but I kind of miss a whiny Amanda.
Great chapter i enjoy reading it
Howarand chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
awwwwww I really like the idea though Nate Jessi sister, I guess in this it's might make since.
I love all the memory you had on this story, it just take me back. now I want to watch it again even I already did 20 times,. I love this chapter, I just wish you would;d continue and change your minds.

great chapter though I really enjoyed it.
Howarand chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Kyle can be a butt hole idiot sometimes. he keeps hurting her over and over again. if me Jessi i would flee from him.
I am happy Lori started to understand and trying to support them. that's a great next step for her. But I love her and Jessi its lol. It was so cute and funny.
I ma going to try to write one were Jessi left with Sarah and the pain Kyle will went through and try to make contact with her again.

great chapter. I really enjoy it
Howarand chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
OMG, OMG this was so cute. I can't take it anymore. wow they so strong to cause a blackout what super hero you know that can do that when having sex lol. I wish that was me in my girlfriend it would be perfect.

By the way my guess is Lori, lol I have already read it before so I know. who could ever forget this beautiful story after reading it.