Reviews for What happen after the final
Yvonne chapter 14 . 1/13
I hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
you should definitely continue! this is good!
michaela g chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Please please please finish this story is amazing but please dont let jessi die please
I really hope you finish this because i was heartbroken enough when the show cancelled i really hope you dont give up on this.

I love this. So thannk you
heidi chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
another great story, as I love this couple, I look forward to the next chapters, and out amanda, upsets me is a dead fly, kyle jessi is just, and it should stay because I want to read the other chapters, on all that easunto jessi's death, I do not like anything, nadita, congratulations, and much romance, please Kyle and Jessi, and not die jessi.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
ciao spero che questa storia abbia ancora dei fantastici capitoli e finalmente kayle e jessi stanno insieme sono meravigliosi insieme e magari si scopre che jessi e incinta dalla notte passata con kayle ciao a presto
kessilover chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
mc aj chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
that was increadible
mc aj chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
yes Yes continue
noura chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
yes yes yes continu continu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
Ann chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Kyles going to get the wrong idea no it can't happen come on update soon new chapter please and thank you
Hope chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
I cant wait update soon please please please please please please please this story is perfect perfect perfect continue soon you hear
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Thank you for updating, Amazing chapter can'i wait for the next one hope it will be soon.
mc aj chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
thats good. please continue
Jonni chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
I love your story. I know it could be a really boring job to proof read such lengthy chapters after you finishes writing. One more thing is I read this story because it's KESSI. But in your story future you are telling that she is dead. Is she really dead or she/someone faked her death? Please don't kill her if you are planning to line of story you have until this point.
Jonni chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Hi, I love your story and the way you carried out the characters from the show without making changes to them, but I cannot believe he said that rather Sarah is dead than Jessi. I read the story because it is Kessi but jessi is dead, I can't believe it. Is she alive somehow or is that how you plan on ending your story? Please update it.