Reviews for What happen after the final
Howarand chapter 14 . 7/26
I still wish you would continue this. but I guess I am taking over it since you don't remember the show. It better finish then nit. I will try my bests to finish it. I know I will never be as good as you. I love your writing style it's so great.
Thanks for this wonderful story to read it's give me some answer, I wanted. Maybe in the future you will watch the show again and make more of Kyle xy stories. I would definitely read it.
Thanks again for agreeing for me to take over. You writing inspire me to be better.
Howarand chapter 13 . 7/26
I just can't believe Kyle just say that to her. calling Jessi selfish. I wanted to punch him on his gut. she had loss her mother Kyle.
lol Kyle have that coming did he really say that about Sarah. I know he ;love Jessi but he should kept it and not saying it out loud and not even thinking it. I love the Jessi and Nicole moment in this glad they coming to terms with each other.
They chapter really catch my heart. I feels for Jessi and this big situation. It was so sad. I just can picture Jessi crying struggling in my head. Great chapter. I love it.
Howarand chapter 12 . 7/26
OMG this was so funny. I was laughing my butt off really. The secret comes out lol.
Now they are in a big trouble lol. Nicole and Stephen mad lol.
I really enjoy this chapter nice, it was quitew funny
Howarand chapter 11 . 7/26
lol we can get laid. Naughty Jessssi. I like what she usess to go with Josh and Lori it remind me when Andy had cancel she uses it to get food haaha
Howarand chapter 10 . 7/26
this back to the future getting little bit confusing. it might be cause I am nervous what will happened next I guess.
Howarand chapter 9 . 7/26
okay this good I thought Jessi had die for real I was going to freak out but when I look on top it said back to the future but I hope it doesn't happened though, it would break my heart.
Howarand chapter 8 . 7/26
wow things going down hill.
Amanda back i Kyle life Jessi just learns Grace was the one that killed her mother and shockingly Nate is Kyle and Jessi half brother lol. I hope that doesn't change Kyle and Jessi relationship I would they still could be together.
This was really A great chapter and have lots of mysteries, I have forget this happened the last time I have read it.
Howarand chapter 7 . 7/26
lol. I am glad Loori didn't tell Nicole but the truth have to come out sometimes. Kyle was angry lol.
Jesssi calling Tom Fossy. that was so cute.
Great chapter I am halfway through, and not happy about it i wish it was longer.
Great chapter. I really enjoy reading it. You are a truly great writer
Howarand chapter 6 . 7/26
Jessi was so harsh on lori but i hope she forgive her. I am happy Amanda coming back even though I hate her, but I kind of miss a whiny Amanda.
Great chapter i enjoy reading it
Howarand chapter 5 . 7/26
awwwwww I really like the idea though Nate Jessi sister, I guess in this it's might make since.
I love all the memory you had on this story, it just take me back. now I want to watch it again even I already did 20 times,. I love this chapter, I just wish you would;d continue and change your minds.

great chapter though I really enjoyed it.
Howarand chapter 4 . 7/25
Kyle can be a butt hole idiot sometimes. he keeps hurting her over and over again. if me Jessi i would flee from him.
I am happy Lori started to understand and trying to support them. that's a great next step for her. But I love her and Jessi its lol. It was so cute and funny.
I ma going to try to write one were Jessi left with Sarah and the pain Kyle will went through and try to make contact with her again.

great chapter. I really enjoy it
Howarand chapter 3 . 7/25
OMG, OMG this was so cute. I can't take it anymore. wow they so strong to cause a blackout what super hero you know that can do that when having sex lol. I wish that was me in my girlfriend it would be perfect.

By the way my guess is Lori, lol I have already read it before so I know. who could ever forget this beautiful story after reading it.
Howarand chapter 2 . 7/25
I am glad I am reading this story again. It brought a smile on my face.
Kyle clueless ness so adorable. and yeah he should watch more TV show to be smarter. that's why I think Jessi smarter then him from the show, she went out more.

great chapter. If Kyle and Jessi was pregnant the baby would be super adorable just like them and so clueless too lol.
I love this chapter it brought some memories and Kyle growing up too have sex well even though he didn't remember and looking at Jessi breast wow. they little. lol
Howarand chapter 1 . 7/25
This and unfeatured are my favorite story I have read in this site. I wish you could finish this story but, you forget the show. If you don't finish it I am going to try and do it. You such a great writer and most importantly we ship the same couple. Mergana, Kessi, harnony.

I like this chapter, it was long and sweet\m, Kyle still kyle not understand when people joke. haha. and How come he doesn't like romance movies
ficfangirl21 chapter 14 . 5/12