Reviews for Whispers in the Wind
Jynova chapter 3 . 3/19
mmm sexy sexy! I love it!
konan248 chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
I really enjoy suzalulu and I think that this version if a genderbent lelouch was very well written. She stubborn, has a back story and in love with Suzaku no matter how you look at it! I also want to know what that argument they had was about. I hope you can find your inspiration for this pairing! :)
Lazaros chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Ha i really like this particular chapter alot! in fact this would probably make a very interesting story! Anyhows 2 more to go, but this one in particular stood out!
Not telling X3 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
I like it. Except it's too much story than love...
Rin28 chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
I really want to read some of your original fiction! You are such an awesome writer and I love your stories :)

I don't know if you are still reading your reviews but if you are could you let me know if you have your originals posted somewhere?

Good Luck!
cuteknight101 chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
do proper story of this, please.
realityfling18 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I like! :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
love it
Sieon chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Ah, that's too bad...

Oh well... *shrugs*
Eternal Witch chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
I'm getting worried for not receiving any updates from you. ;;

I love Little Mermaid so I'll be looking forward the updates as well as the Seven Seas Romance. :D

Gil and Oz are cute! _ They're so meant to be. *gets shot* /

Goodluck in juggling RL and writing fictions! :))
kuroi87 chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
I know Pnadora Hearts as well. It is a good story and the characters are also very unique.

I hope you don't loose your Code Geass fandom so easily. Maybe it will boost up as soon the new season of Code Geass appear. (it should come this year, I believe...)

And I would be very interested to read "Freezing Feathers" and "Salvation". I can't wait fot them to read them all. (also "The Little Mermaid" and "Seven Sea Romance" too.)

By the way, congratulation for the car. I hope you get a better job very soon.
Yoyoman chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
It is a shame that you are losing interest in Code Geass, but hey, it happens right? Pandora Hearts is actually a series I've been into for quite a while, and yes, it is an awesome series.

Gilbert is just an adorable man. 3

Excited to see what is to come~!
DesperateItalianFan chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
[[ I've kinda been losing my muse in regards to the Code Geass fandom. ]]

You.. you' re going to leave us, isn't so? çç_çç
Blackcat0989 chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
yay! a new pandora hearts lover! :D my friend Starling-Night and i LOVE Pandora! :D

i'm looking forward to the updates of Seven Seas Romance and Little Mermaid. so update soon please! :D
Deaths.Last.Prayer chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I found a picture that totally made me think of this chapter and I thought you should take a look. Kitty Lulu is indeed a cutie! www . zerochan 298144#full