Reviews for Just a Moment of Weakness
Debbiedoo356 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Amazing!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So cute. I wish this had really happened.
A Million Raindrops chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was brilliant! I loved your description of... well, EVERYTHING. Every sentence was beautifully pieced together. For some reason I really liked the description of the angel statue in the garden, that was nice. :)

Really, you just captured the entire idea of Zeki here, and really damned well. I loved every second. Please keep writing, I want to see more! :)
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OH. MY. GODDDD...that was absolutely BRILLIANT!

TEAR TEAR to the ending.(;_;) that was pretty sad! THX for the brilliant fanfic! (tear tear)
Intention of the Abyss chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this is very well done and i really enjoyed reading it :)
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I like it.
Zekilover chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Amazing! *_*
Literary Eden chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was lovely, and very, very sad. I truly enjoy their doomed relationship a little too much, I fear... Oh well, such are the ways of Fanfiction. I really, truly love how you brought them together... and then ripped them apart. It's so true to who they are - or well, more or less WHAT they are, and therefore, how they have chosen to act towards one another. We all know that they are defying who they really are... as well as what they really want. Silly, silly vampires.
bloodyhell95 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wow...just...wow.
justbeingDazed chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
aww the ending was sad i hope you continue it more. but this is a good one shot!
Krizteena chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love it :) especially the map of veins that never cease to tease him. Do you mind if I use that in some of my stories? please? With its own disclaimer, of course :)

Perfect bedtime story for me, now off to bed!
animeguysaremylife chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Omg that was really good writing and a great one-shot, but I don't see why it has to end that way! Why can't they be together?
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Loved it~!
pancakes6969696969 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I. Love. IT! FREAKING AMAZING!
poohxebony chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh wow, this is one of the best and saddest YuukixZero fics I've ever read T.T I've always been a fan of this couple. Although I no longer like vampire Yuuki because she hurt Zero and went with Kaname, I still find it romantic how the two enemies reunite like this. Good job! :)