Reviews for Icing on the Cake
Bree chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So hot. Hot damn, this was so good! I love all your snow/light fics
reader chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really liked that! Nicely written!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
MOAR.

Bloody awesome. Description was just right. Adored it.
Unsetting Sun chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is an amazing story, short but hot. What impressed me most was the lack of padding. I generally like it when writers put a lot of detail in their stories (especially in wonderfully angsty Snow/Light fics), but sometimes less is more and this story is a great example of that. You told the readers everything they needed to know and nothing more - and it works perfectly.

What I also loved, and hope to see in more Snow/Light fics, is Lightning's dominant personality. She's usually portrayed as the angsty one, too worried about Serah to make any sort of bold move of her own, not to mention her rather meek approach of romance and sex. It was nice to see her confident, sexually aggressive persona take charge for a change; you portrayed her well.
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
pfft... AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! XDDDDD

OMG! You make these two so SHAMELESS I swear! 8D ROFLMAO! Aw man, that's great! OMG!

*whew* MAN I'm glad I like this pairing now! 8D
Mari Satsuki chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So... hot. '-'
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Loved it!

Any chance you wana write about the next time Light demands his attention? ;)

5/5 D
InsidiousRage chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hey! ... Epic, and I mean EPIC story! D ... And, I want ... MORE!

... Please?
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Sweet Jesus that was amazingly HOT
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
HOLY moly! I...*THUD*

I think I just blacked out there! Wow, that was the HOTTEST thing ever! I'm pleading with you, please write another dirty-talking Snow and Light smut piece!

Damn woman!
Cakemonster chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Love love love! Awesome story , i hope to see more lemons from you in the future :3
Radical Ecstasy chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Woooooooooooooooooo~! You hath won! I loved it...

Thank you for the present, you have made me a happy girl:)
Supermel Returns chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Please don't mind my previous review. My iPod hates me.

To make more sense, holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. As soon as I saw the description of the fic in my email, I just abou died. I've been thinking about writing a food related fic for a while, so when I saw this, I was like "great mind think alike!" :D

Onto the fic itself - fdksjbssoshrvekskaoaj. So hot, so well written, so PERFECT. You know of course how much I love your writing. What I reaaaaaaallllyyyy enjoyed was Lightning's dialogue - I can soooo see her being dominate like that. :3 of course, Snow was also sosososo perfect. I just about died at the dirty talk.

To wrap up my thoughts, the situation you threw them in was utterly hilarious, but I gotta wonder: what was Lightning thinking about beforehand? :P

Anywho, can't wait for more stories!
Supermel Returns chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Clcifisopgpot
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OH...MY...GOD...

I LOVED IT~! ANOTHER LEMON SNOW/LIGHTNING STORY A DONE PERFECTLY! BELIEVE IT~!