Reviews for Letting go
ConfusedTeenager chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
What amazes me more than anything is that you can write so much with very little words. I really liked it. But, sometime, I kind of do want to know why they didn't end up together in your drabble.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a great job with so little words. Keep up the awesome work!
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ugh, poor Charlie. Whenever I think of him in conjunction with Tonks and Lupin, I feel bad. This was perfect.
brujon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love Tonks/Charlie. Maybe better than Remus/Tonks, maybe not. Not sure. Love this.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ohhh, this hurt my heart. Poor Charlie :(
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww... That's sad.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Well done, once again... There's something very real about wishing them happiness but being unable to witness it too closely.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was an incredibly sad drabble, and the lack of emotional description only serves to highlight how truly miserable Charlie must have felt. Your portrayal of him was believable, and the inclusion of his nickname for Tonks hinted at the depth of their relationship, as well as the history. I really did feel for him.

It was a nicely paced, well written story. Good job.
in sync chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was just so great. It's so emotional and sad, but gorgeous in such few words.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Sorry but I wanted to review your least reviewed story. This was cute, short, and simple, my favorite type of story! Charlie/Tonks is one of my favorite character pairing. Anyways, good job.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Its amazing how in so few words you've managed to portray an emotional drabble.
GiantPurpleRing chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was good; I liked it. Majorly short, though.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was incredibly moving.

One day you will have to explain to us why these two didn't end up together.
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
gahh, why are all your fics /amazing/?

i'm in love with it! (: