Reviews for Kako Mo Ima Mo Mirai Mo Kakenukero
ShadowIterator chapter 10 . 5/1
The story aboit the endding of da02 in your. note is...
I wonnder i Chinese for the good command of Chinese U have.
It's awesome & rare to see a sotry like it!
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 19 . 1/9
Amazing story, definitely my favorite by far. I don't know, it had everything and more. It was just perfect.
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 17 . 1/9
This chapter was brillant.
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 16 . 1/9
It was perfect, it was more than perfect. Actually, I don't even know how to described how perfect I was, I loved it, Ori you're the best, why did you stop writing?
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 12 . 1/7
This chapter made me cry D: it was so sad. I'm loving this story so much, it's really amazing, and now even more becuase Ori, you made cry and I love stories that makes me cry, I don't really know why but I do. If it wasn't three in the morning I will finish this story now but I will have to take a break against my will. I just want to read that Jenrya and Takato are happy and TOGETHER again, that's all I want .
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 1 . 1/6
Ohh. I have always wonder what happened in that hot spring, and those three stories where one of my favorites so I know I will really like this story.
LopmonIsBest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This work looks very nice so far. I'm also really glad that this piece is going to tie up the Save File Christmas Dinner arc. I liked those pieces quite a bit. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for Ori to tie it up. (I'm interested on how it will go, although from reading the earlier pieces I kind of do know... but it's still going to be quite interesting, this I can tell!) Speaking of which I saw no grammatical mistakes at all, so good job to you Taiki! I do love how easily everything flows in Ori's writing. The characters back-and-forth talking and how things just seem to play out... It's reminiscent of a picture book or movie, which is to say, very natural! (An extra word of advice for Taiki, you have got me addicted on JenTako AND Ori's great writing style! I just might have to start rewatching Tamers for a third time...(Pretend I'm grumbling at you good-naturedly here. You both are too good at composing stories for this project. It's all really good!))
Althea Vestrit92 chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I know it's weird to review an old fanfic, but I just wanted to say once more... this really cheered me up. I loved re-reading it. I'll re-read more after I'll finish writing a paper I have to finish today.
Althea Vestrit92 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I started re-reading it and I love it just as I loved it the first time! :)
sirius1696 chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Vamdemon forever
GO Vamdemon
Matsuri Kazehana chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Waaah! Takehiro-san Thank You! Jen and Takato are really a perfect match for each other! Thank. You!

Hirokazu... Why can't you just say you like Kenta like that...? Never mind that! This was one awesome story! Now I'm off to the 88 chapter continuation!
Takato the dreamer chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Thanks for sharing that! I'm really surprised there arn't more Kenta/Kazu stories out there. XD
Takato the dreamer chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
*sees notes about last slash fic*

*Sees date updated*

*Sees many other fics updated past that date*

*Sighs in relief* XDD

Great ending, so sweet :D

Other than I wanted to know for sure about Kenta and Hirokazu XD
Takato the dreamer chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
I'm so not sure on Hirokazu. XD On one hand I think "He knows by now he wouldn't lose any friends over it, so why would he still be in the closet?" But then we don't know what his parents are like, and I have a cousin who is about 30 and most of the family is pretty positive his gay, but his mom and dad would disown him, and we think that's the only reason. Back to Hirokazu... has it even been mentioned him having a gf?!

Great chap! :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
I'm with Taiki, NO COMMENT?! :o

That was Beautiful! I'm almost crying!

I'm glad... I think... That Kenta got his night... I'm still questioning if Hirokazu might still be in the closet, but, after all this time and all his surroundings, I dunno. So if not, I mean me, I dunno if I had someone I loved like that, could just "have one night and be happy with that" Id want so much more, and Id think that would make it worse... for me. But if Kenta's happy...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »