Reviews for Changes 2
Safesam chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Finished it baby, you do write a good story...
doggie52191 chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Where is Changes 3?
Maria Rita Nogueira chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
more, more, more please, I know it's been a while and maybe you simply have given up writing, only now I found their stories and honestly I love them. I do not know what you're doing as it is your time, ask you to continue to write I'm just a reader and I love the stories of Alex and Olivia, but that I really loved them with other people in your life you made everything so beautiful. I hope to soon be able to find change advice 3. kiss Sorry my ingles, i'm from Brazil
Dee Hensley chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
I don't know what happened to the review I just tried to send :( This has clearly not been my day. Anyway, I loved Changes 2! I haven't checked to see if there's a 3 posted so I'll get back to you on how much I hope you continued it :)
Dee Hensley chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
T
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
After my review for Changes I realize I need to find my village since I've left them short an idiot :) I'm so glad there is a sequel! I'm looking forward to it!
Ockham's razor chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
A wonderful sequel to Changes! I really enjoyed how you smoothly transplanted the characters from Changes into a new setting and introduced new, original characters, too. Very enjoyable and well done. Thanks and I look forward to Changes 3!
Mz.Obssesive13 chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Plllzzzz ohhh plllzzz make changes 3! These are really good!
Rach5 chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Great story - thanks for pointing me to it.

Looking forward to reading more of this saga. Great teaser.

I love Alex but like reading about Olivia more. lol.

Post when you can :D
girlnextdoor15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Patiently waiting for changes 3. Love love love Olivia and Jay together. And I'm normally an Alex and Olivia loyal!
rookie802 chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
I really love the series. Cannot wait until the 3rd one is posted...what a teaser.
girlnextdoor15 chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
I read all of part one and two in one night! Loved them both so much! I sooooo hope your gonna actually do part 3! I'm chompin at the bit to see more!
RunawayRainbow chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
I just read Changes 1 and 2! Hope that you update with Changes 3 soon! This is a great story!
SlyWolf17 chapter 22 . 1/30/2011
I didn't even know you had continued Changes-so glad you did! Can't wait to see what you do for the next one, please post soon!
BraunGirl chapter 22 . 1/28/2011
I just read both stories in a row, I LOVED THEM ! can't wait for you to start the 3rd installment !