Reviews for Changes 2
Mezz64 chapter 22 . 6/24
I know this was written so long ago but wonder did you ever follow up as you mentioned at the very end teaser of what was to come? I can’t find anymore changes just the two.

But utterly brilliant love this whole fiction written so well
CoolNikki chapter 21 . 5/27
I have loved Changes 2 as much as Changes! You are a great writer. It's the details that you include that I really enjoy. Enough detail that I can imagine their lives, careers, loves and dreams. I must tell you that I don't usually enjoy SUV when Liv and Alex aren't the main romantic partnership but you have created a terrific world where they have such interesting partners that it only adds to the story.

I am really sorry that there is no Changes 3 but realise that you have probably moved on in our life, so just wanted to thank you very much for what you have done.

Best regards from a Downunder fan!
CoolNikki chapter 22 . 5/23
Wow, you done good girl! I don't usually review much but I so enjoyed the first Changes that I did review and now I am doing it again! I have done nothing since I started reading this Changes 2 but read! It has had me completely gripped. I have to get up now but will be back shorty for Changes 3.

Well done, and thanks!
Pamba chapter 22 . 10/5/2017
You gave use a teaser for a pet 3 but no story yet. Please please give us a part 3
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
The first story was bomb AF. this one below average IMHO. Oh and what the heck is up with them naming their kids after their dead wives and girlfriends... TF?
carmdian chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story as well as Changes. I liked your different approach to the portrayal of Olivia and Alex as well as the change in setting. Look forward to reading 3 someday. Thanks.
Safesamsworld chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Finished it baby, you do write a good story...
doggie52191 chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Where is Changes 3?
Maria Rita Nogueira chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
more, more, more please, I know it's been a while and maybe you simply have given up writing, only now I found their stories and honestly I love them. I do not know what you're doing as it is your time, ask you to continue to write I'm just a reader and I love the stories of Alex and Olivia, but that I really loved them with other people in your life you made everything so beautiful. I hope to soon be able to find change advice 3. kiss Sorry my ingles, i'm from Brazil
Dee Hensley chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
I don't know what happened to the review I just tried to send :( This has clearly not been my day. Anyway, I loved Changes 2! I haven't checked to see if there's a 3 posted so I'll get back to you on how much I hope you continued it :)
Dee Hensley chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
T
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
After my review for Changes I realize I need to find my village since I've left them short an idiot :) I'm so glad there is a sequel! I'm looking forward to it!
Ockham's razor chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
A wonderful sequel to Changes! I really enjoyed how you smoothly transplanted the characters from Changes into a new setting and introduced new, original characters, too. Very enjoyable and well done. Thanks and I look forward to Changes 3!
EvilSwanMills13 chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Plllzzzz ohhh plllzzz make changes 3! These are really good!
Rach5 chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Great story - thanks for pointing me to it.

Looking forward to reading more of this saga. Great teaser.

I love Alex but like reading about Olivia more. lol.

Post when you can :D