Reviews for Changes 2
The first story was bomb AF. this one below average IMHO. Oh and what the heck is up with them naming their kids after their dead wives and girlfriends... TF?
carmdian chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story as well as Changes. I liked your different approach to the portrayal of Olivia and Alex as well as the change in setting. Look forward to reading 3 someday. Thanks.
Safesamsworld chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Finished it baby, you do write a good story...
doggie52191 chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Where is Changes 3?
Maria Rita Nogueira chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
more, more, more please, I know it's been a while and maybe you simply have given up writing, only now I found their stories and honestly I love them. I do not know what you're doing as it is your time, ask you to continue to write I'm just a reader and I love the stories of Alex and Olivia, but that I really loved them with other people in your life you made everything so beautiful. I hope to soon be able to find change advice 3. kiss Sorry my ingles, i'm from Brazil
Dee Hensley chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
I don't know what happened to the review I just tried to send :( This has clearly not been my day. Anyway, I loved Changes 2! I haven't checked to see if there's a 3 posted so I'll get back to you on how much I hope you continued it :)
Dee Hensley chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
T
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
After my review for Changes I realize I need to find my village since I've left them short an idiot :) I'm so glad there is a sequel! I'm looking forward to it!
Ockham's razor chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
A wonderful sequel to Changes! I really enjoyed how you smoothly transplanted the characters from Changes into a new setting and introduced new, original characters, too. Very enjoyable and well done. Thanks and I look forward to Changes 3!
EvilSwanMills13 chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Plllzzzz ohhh plllzzz make changes 3! These are really good!
Rach5 chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Great story - thanks for pointing me to it.

Looking forward to reading more of this saga. Great teaser.

I love Alex but like reading about Olivia more. lol.

Post when you can :D
girlnextdoor15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Patiently waiting for changes 3. Love love love Olivia and Jay together. And I'm normally an Alex and Olivia loyal!
rookie802 chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
I really love the series. Cannot wait until the 3rd one is posted...what a teaser.
girlnextdoor15 chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
I read all of part one and two in one night! Loved them both so much! I sooooo hope your gonna actually do part 3! I'm chompin at the bit to see more!
RunawayRainbow chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
I just read Changes 1 and 2! Hope that you update with Changes 3 soon! This is a great story!