Reviews for A Weasel Amongst Snakes
AGirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
For some reason, Dominique doesn't seem like the type to not like broken nails... ;)
Neverless, this was very enjoyable! It was descriptive, and it's nice to see things from Dominique's point of view.
Update soon!
-Lily
The Only Way chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful and well-written!
xabandonedaccountx chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
This is really good and I enjoyed reading it
Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
This is great, please write the next chapter soon!
Wetstar chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Good chapter!
hot chocolate mess chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
that was short and hilarious. good job!
Wetstar chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Please update soon! :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Your characterization of Dominique(not Dom, haha) is so different from what I'm used to reading. Different in a refreshing and good way. I always like to see how people interpret the NextGen characters and Dominique as a Slytherin has never really crossed my mind so I'm interested to see how you continue with it. I liked how so much of her personality showed in this letter because it really backed up your decision to put her in Slytherin.

-Morghen
Paper Pearls chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
That was a fantastic drabble, and it fit in well with the story because it linked back to Teddy and Dominique's shared past, giving the reader an insight into their relationship, its dynamic and how history might shape their future. I like how you were consistent with your portrayal of Dominique, keeping her character recognisable even with her child-like mannerisms and caprice.

It was interesting that she noticed the difference between Teddy and the rest of them - to do with his past, I wonder? - and perfectly in line with what you have shown of her character that she'd rather be having fun than caring about what upset Teddy.

I liked your use of the prompt, too. Well done!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was an effective introduction, as it gave in insight into your characterisation of Dominique that will allow for you to build upon and develop her personality in later chapters, and the letter was very droll indeed. I think that you managed to portray Dominique in a believable way, and also justify her being sorted into Slytherin. She seemed suitably independently-minded and stoic.

Also, the post script was an effective way of highlighting Dominique's preferences, as it showed that she was unappreciative of signs of affection such as nicknames.

It was an interesting chapter and I'd like to read more, at some point. Well done.
Black Mirror chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Funny
Dejsha chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really liked this:)
w a t e r m e l o n e y e s chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I like this collection of drabbles! Please write more.

I loved your characterization of Dominque- not a lot of people write about her.

The letter was pretty amusing. I loved the line about her kind of people.

I also wonder who the black haired girl is...

Please update!
hot chocolate mess chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
lol that's cute. This is very different than I'm used to but oh well I can't wait to read more.
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
That's cute. I can imagine that scene. Good job.