Reviews for Her Doctor
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aww Taylor that was really good! Nice first story! Yours is happy and fluffy and mine's sad and depressing, but with a little hope at the end!

Loved it!

I think I'm done stalking your stories now! I think I've R&R to all your DW ones!

Nice one!
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is so sweet. And it shows how Rose could love 10.5, despite him not being truly 10. It's really great and it really works. :)

And although I'm not keen on the 10/Rose pairing, I love the 10.5/Rose pairing (because of him being half human and it being a different situation.) You've written it really well.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I've not a Human/Rose fan, but this was so sweet! So cute! I loved it! :D

One recommendation would be to put the A/N etc in bold or italics so it seperates it from the actually contents of the fic.

But the story itself was awesome, and you should write more (esp challenges on the TARDIS forum xD (not that I'm trying to sell it or anything)) :D
MentalMeander chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Aw it was a lovely read-and a great first fic! (Welcome to the magical world of fanfiction, by the way. There is no escape...) Some of the thoughts you had going through Rose's head were really original, and provided a lovely little insight into their life together, and I'm properly in love with the final sentence :) I am, however, going to add a little bit of constructive criticism. (And I'll keep it short, since I know from first hand experience that getting criticism on a story is almost as much fun as being caught in a snowstorm wearing nothing but a bikini.) I'd recommend going over your work, and looking out for run-on sentences, missing commas, etc. But the actual content of the story is great, you just have to work on how it actually reads, which is something that I find comes easily enough with practise. Anyway, I've ranted enough, so thanks so much for this great read! :)