Reviews for Heart Of Hale
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love how Bella is not willing to give up her baby. I am sure that Edward will come around. It will be his only link to Bella after she is gone.
Elvirina chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I really loved this. I was drawn in by the thoroughness of the background story. I understand both Edwards and Bellas reasoning and that is important to me when I read. I felt for both of them.

Like I said, Loved it!
Corinne 22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I find it really weird that I read this before any of the other ones. Something told me to read it first, so I did.

What makes it all weird is because I have gone through this, in a way, and have heart problems. Things the past few days have made the problems more evident and a problem for me, which is why it was good to read this. :)

I have aortic stenosis and had a valve replacement. With my first kid the docs told me to have an abortion and I refused. I was so pissed off at them. Because, like Bella, I thought fuck them...this is my baby and I will die for him. Things went decent and with my second child it was really bad. Even though I had to think of living for my son, I had to go through with the pregnancy. Now I have a metal valve and not allowed to have any kids at all. These things make it hard to start a relationship. Like wit Bella, I have outcasted myself for a long time from having one. You have to deal with explaining, pity, the knowledge that whoever decides to be with you has to deal with it too. And, for me, I have this horrible ticking sound that makes me all nervous of other people hearing it when it's quiet. So I completely get her staying away from others.

I have always thought about writing something about it, since I have lived through it. It could be sort of a way to deal with it all, in a way. It's sad that Bella has to go through this and I understand Ed's side or thinking of it. But I know what she had to be thinking and you captured that well. Fuck everyone else, a mother's love is worth more than her life itself.

Made me want to cry...good job. :)
webiegirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
OMFG tears running down my face! he was thinking like a man, he wanted just her, and she was thinking like any mother would have protecting her baby, someone who would always be by her side no matter what!

oh wow how i wish this o/s could go on, and everyone needs a besttie like alice!

i just wanna hug the girl, Really liking this one hope to find out who the writter is to find out if she/he cont. this one. does he find her, is there something that can be done while pregnant. what about emse what does she think?

grrrr so many unanswerd questions!

xoxo

Rose
melisa79 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Please finish this story!
cocoapurl chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is a great start! Is this going to be a complete story?
BellaChica chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Sad that Bella had to go away. Edward needs to find her...now! Anyway, I'm loving this!
joesmomma chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Its too short! I really hope this is continued because I am dying to know if Edward finds her and decides to support her or not. Great start to a promising story. I loved it!
Intimate Flower chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I WAS NOT EXPECTING HER TO LEAVE. NOW I AM WORRIED ABOUR HER, AND I REALLY DO WONDER IF EDWARD IS TRYING TO FIND HER. I WISH THERE WAS MORE
StrawberryShortPants chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This sounded very Love Storyesque to me what with Rich Edward and poor Bella. The baby is a twist but it seems like she always choose having the unplanned pregnancy in fanfiction. I have yet to read one where she has an abortion. I hope if you continue this story it doesn't go the predictable ending where everything works out in the end.
TCullen80 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow this is a very sad story! I loved it but as soon as I figured out what was going on I started crying because I knew that she wasn't going to make it without her procedure to fix her heart.
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
aw this is a good story i like it. i can understand both of their reasons to do what they did but its so wrong ether way. she didnt want to give up the only blood she had left. and he didnt want to lose her for a baby that they didnt know yet. he didnt want her to lose her life for a baby when she can have another one day if she where to have the it.
Nochebella chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OMG! This story is soooo good! (though you kinda left us hanging there)

I hate Carlisle. grrr.
skyebella98 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awww... Wish it would've worked out to where Edward could accept the baby, but for selfish reasons, he chose otherwise. Lovely O/S; although, it would be nice to see how this all turns out..Maybe you can continue, and turn it into a chapter story:) *wishful thinking*
Thaigher Lillie chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
this is wonderful. I mean really wonderful. carlisle is such a prick. I can't believe social class means so much to a person that they'll be that cruel to make their children is really different from other fics i read. i love this. great job.