Reviews for Blast From the Past
The Crimson Alchemist 56 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Bardock's power level after planet kanassa was at 10,000 not sure if you already knew this but just in case. Just check list of Power Levels on Dragon Ball Wiki and it will have a bunch of power levels taken from V-Jump and a few other sources, it's a good place to go when you need some quick info. It will come in handy in the future.
Kara47 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I love it
boboleta chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Vegeta is so cute as a chibi! xD

I know it's difficult to keep Vegeta in-character AND make him a decent person to be around at the same time (xD), mostly since we really have no clue HOW that would come to be. How would he react to something as mundane as 'getting old'? That being said, I think you've nailed it. The part where he goes and ask for the Dragon Balls, the way you, and by proxy, Vegeta, refer to other characters (the bufoon's daughter, the tin-can's daughter, ...); very nicely done, imo.

Maybe it did drag on a little bit, the chapter, but being the first one (kind of a prologue, of some sorts), the readers need to be placed in the action and in the character's mindset, so it's forgivable :D

And as always: damn you and your cliffhangers! .
Kakurosu chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
NO why end here whyyy is it a tradition with good fics? its unbearable! next chapter!
Joe B chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Perfect!
Joe B chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I Absolutely Loved this chapter!. I do so hope that you can get the next one up very shortly!. Thank you!.
Rosexsiempre chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
SUPER!
hmfan24 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
*puts on Eminem* Ok, I'm' ready.

Sorry for taking so long to review. Time outruns me and I'm pretty slow with everything. xD

"Every sentence must do one of two things—reveal character or advance the action." While the direct thoughts of the characters are nice, I always find that stories flow better when the writer develops characters with their words. You did a good job of that right here:

"He clearly was amused by his son's antics, he had grown… And he had missed out on so much. What kind of father was he?"

But I think you could've done a lot more of that sort of characterization - especially for Vegeta.

The narration was descriptive, yet kind of dry at first for my tastes and lacked much "voice" - meaning, some parts felt like a dictation of what happened rather than a story. And some parts felt pretty epic?

It just so happens I'm envious of your ability to describe the setting. I'm not really good at that sort of thing, and it's crucial to the Adventure genre. And there's lots of great exposition, so I didn't get confused once.

Also, good explanations for Vegeta's character. Your background for him makes a lot of sense.

Keep it up.
Joe B chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Very very extremely perfectly perfect and Super Awsomely awsome x1000.999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999%. This is the ultimate grade average never before seen on any review! I hope you will enjoy it however please just add another few chapters to most of these stories after all I am a true fan of all of the writers for every last one of these stories therefore you know that I am impressed with all of these stories and I would like to truely read more chapters and more stories that come this way! So please as a fan I wish to read more chapter see more chapters for all of the stories I have been reading! Alright? Now Good!
Lavonya chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
AHHHHHHHHH!

Radits better not mess thing up_.(\_/)

GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Joe B chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Just keep on rockin and a rollin when it comes to really meaningful writing such as yours and so much more! Excellent!
Joe B chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Also you are awsome to the point where now I shall grant you your absolute most desired wish that you have requested! So now here you go! Another TRUE A:1000,000th power!
Joe B chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Absolutely awsome job! It was the most certainly epic enough to become one of my all time favorites! If you can make it possible, I would like another set of new chapters in one neat package very soon! Only because want to read even more of your story to the absolute end! Please can you make sure it is posted up this Wednesday? If possible after all I am one of your biggest fans who wants to read a lot more! Thank you and good luck! great job!
Joe B chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Awsome perfect job! I now present you with the present you always wanted! I will give you a true 100,000,000,000,000,000%! for a final standardized grading review!
anonymous chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Update soon please! I cant wait to read what comes next!

Keep writing!