Reviews for Love Rescue Me, EPOV of Virgins & Villains
taylowendy chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Great update as always, Anne! Hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day! Insist you lots of luck with the family... Just think of the brightside. You can use all of their craziness for your stories. Hahaha...!
tracylk chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
ok, i speed read the whole chapter because i wanted to be the 1st to leave a review for chapter 10... hopefully i am or this will look weirder that it probably already look.

geez... see what strep throat will do to a person! ROFL... anyway, you know me well enought to get me (thank God).

As always, loved the chapter...

~Muah~ (your biggest fan)
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Lol! The black eyed peas bit xD at first I thought it was just a song interval because of the whole idea of "holiday music" XD
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
love it
sandra moore chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I love this story and i love V&V also cant wait for you to get new chapters out for them
Indunga chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Great chapter.. I love reading this story in Edwards POV... You have a great writing style.. I'm really looking forward to reading how all the convo's with Tanya go down and what comes out of the EPOV while he's in Cali... Thanx for writing it :)
jansails chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Can we do the EPOV with V&V & not separately?

I like having EPOV, but it's more to review & naturally, there will be overlap.

Charlie is hysterical, poor Edward!

jansails/jan2
muzaklover chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Great as always!
tracylk chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter, Anne. The interaction between Charlie and Edward is hilarious and that fact that Edward is so musical is great. It makes sense for his character; being an artist and all. He's such a romantic ... oh if I could only find MY "Andy" ... LOL
bananafox chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
poor edward. he is in for a lot of old showers. the dream was very good. it showed all of edward's anxieties really well.
aabc chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Thanks for the update... as usual it was very enjoyable. I look forward to more.
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Is the next chapter where the old lady grabs Edward's ass cheek and gives him kiss? LOL
alsin chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
AWWW

awesome chapter :)

adorable edward
Vette58Lover chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Holy crap! I was scared for Edward...I thought for sure he was gonna kill him! I must say, I am LOVING both stories...now I'm going to to read the next v&v chapter :)
wendemyre chapter 8 . 11/16/2010