Reviews for Love Rescue Me, EPOV of Virgins & Villains
jbeaucage chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I wondered what Edward was thinking as he & Bella had lunch with Johnny Depp. He was much nicer about it than I expected. Of course he was though. Such a sweetie. *swoon*
cookiemonstrous chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE DRUNK BELLA! MWAHAHAHA! LOL! GREAT CHAPTER! KEEP ON! 3
featherdusterpixie chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
yay!

loved it!

drunk bella is ssooo funneeee!
gumibear26 chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
I have to say that after the last couple of chapters of V&V this one is rather anticlimactic. Sorry, but I'm sure you will admit that I'm right. I'm glad we got to see what Edward and Johnny were talking about, though. And it's good to know that Edward was aware that Alec was a man whore (befroe they got to England, y'know?).
Cami2186 chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Interesting to see things from Edward's point of view. He sees things that Bella might not have knowledge of.
breakingneweclipse chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
3 edwards pov of the lunch with johnny
taylowendy chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
One of my favorite scenes is when B using Pootie Tang speak to get rid of a jerk in a bar. I love it! I still need to use that one of these days. Besides, I always wondered what was going thru Edward's head during the infamous lunch meeting with JD. Thanks, BB!
TraceyJ chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
I loved Edward scowling at Denzel...I literally could see Denzel watching and laughing at Bella! Great job!
aabc chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
I try to review both stories! I love Edward pov with the Johnny Depp lunch...LOL.

Keep them coming... please!
nysue chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Drunk Edward. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it. Reliving the Johnny luncheon was great. Drunkella was hysterical, and I loved Edward's thoughts regarding his adorable girl's behavior. Knowing we'll get quite a bit more of Edward's POV makes me a happy girl. I love Bella, don't get me wrong, but I adore Edward. I love your story! Carry on!
Vette58Lover chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Oh you know I'm sending you LOTS of love deary! Lol you had me cracking up! Even though I already knew what happened, it was still just as hilarious getting the other pov! :)
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
This chapter was great. I loved drunk Bella. Keep up the great work.
LiLi82 chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
love it
Nopesville chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Dang you're funny. You made me spit out my hot chocolate TWICE. So freaking cold here. Maybe I should move to Australia, it's nice and warm there. And maybe reading this and drinking at the same time is not a good idea. I don't think my shirts can handle it anymore. ;( Great chapter; Pootie Tang and media whores for the win!
team rob chapter 23 . 1/8/2011