Reviews for Love Rescue Me, EPOV of Virgins & Villains
Eliella45 chapter 12 . 3/31
Poor Edward, he was just trying to be a gentleman and look what happened. But I am sure everything will be alright.
Eliella45 chapter 11 . 3/31
Wonderful chapter, loved it.
Eliella45 chapter 10 . 3/30
A lovely chapter, enjoyed it, can't wait for the next ones.
Eliella45 chapter 9 . 3/30
I love the song Long December, and it perfectly fits here. Good work, really loved the chapter, thanks a lot for it.
Eliella45 chapter 8 . 3/30
Wonderful chapter, loved it.
Eliella45 chapter 7 . 3/29
Edward's story, the hurt and anguish he and his family must have suffered brought tears to my eyes. But I know our hero will have a happy future now that he's found Bella. Great chapter.
Eliella45 chapter 6 . 3/29
Love what you are doing here, how you are building their trust and chemistry. Chris seems amazing and I can't wait to read more. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 5 . 3/29
True, Edward's in for a long amazing journey of love. Enjoyed the chapter. Can't wait for their dinner date. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 4 . 3/29
Loved the 'original Edward' here, Alice is amazing, loved Dorothy as well.
Eliella45 chapter 3 . 3/29
Beautiful chapter, loved the tulip idea, the Cullen family's way of spending Christmas eve helping others in need is wonderful, loved all of it, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 3/28
Wonderful chapter, nice not-a-date date.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 3/26
A well written chapter, I read V&V quite some time ago and am very happy to rediscover these wonderful characters again.
Tiggy318 chapter 58 . 3/21
Great story! I like that it was his poverty without being overly repetitive. Hope you finish the sequel at some point!
divyvicki chapter 57 . 2/4
I sure hope u plan to finish Lullabies & Eternal Love. This was a great addition to the original story.
divyvicki chapter 56 . 2/4
Well, that didn't go very well!
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »