Reviews for What do you want for your birthday present?
Blushweaver chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Adorable. Fun. Short enough for a breakfast read. I can totally see this happening. Thank you for perfectly portraying Kyoko's ability to completely miss the obvious.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Just found this hilarious, but would love more what's his next move do a sequel or more
Elyse chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Well, I saw that coming but still - hilarious! lmao
mutemuia chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hahahahahah, I thought it would be a cat. A dog is even better! A lot of puppy faces!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
*squeals*
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Pretty good considering Kyoko's tally is almost always zero.
(Presuming it doesn'y wriggle it's way into the negatives)
Mia Liebheart chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
-OMG- ESTA HISTORIA ESTUVO DIVERTIDA.

ME GUSTO MUCHO ATT SAKE22
bluegirl330817 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
cute and funny story :)) i could actually see the images in my m ind in manga style :))
toughestcookie chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
LOL! Kyoko's denseness strikes again :D
senlws chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ahh Snowrider14,it is sooo funny!Thanks for the great by the way i love Luke!thks
alitablake chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I knew it! haha. The moment he described it! Nice try though. next time just say "You.. I want you mogami-san."

I like the touch of her coming in with ribbons on her. I was a little shocked myself. Very cute and funny story.
Shiroyuki76 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
haha.. funny story. I realized it when Ren described his gift wish that Kyoko is going to interpret it as something else. And my thought was, she's gonna think a puppy sounds just right as described. I was right.. I didn't think she would ever present herself as a present... good job on making Ren doing to pretense that he still thinks Kyoko is one of the gifts.. just to get her to blush. I like it.
Rumoi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
haha omg! that is great! that is kyoko alright! Amazing job!
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
True, but I always pictured that there was a dog whose coat looks deep red and when shone in the sun would look orange, ah well, I tried. Perhaps it was dyed. That was why Kyoko was slightly worried. She didnt know if that kindo of dog exist.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
haha! LOL... a puppy? :D but is there an orange puppy? nice suspense though.. i thought it was kyoko as a present in the first place too