Reviews for A Stretch of Time
ardentes chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is an unusual beginning to a story. I am an avid reader of fan fiction and I have not read this kind of idea, where Inuyasha takes up the reins of being Daiyoukai and Sesshomaru being lost or something. I really really like it. I am very anxious to read what you have planned for this story. It has been a long time since you've written but I beg you to work on this story. I truly like this idea you have and I wish you would continue it! If you need help brainstorming, and still plan to work on the story, I can give you a set of 20 questions to help guide you to what to do next, based on details of this chapter. Please consider working on this story!
Wiccan Queen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
U should continue this it's awesome
AVID33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i like this is a great start to the story it makes you want to know what is going to happen and what did happen to sess and how inu got there. that and jaken being nice to inu is kinda creepy. :))
Amethyst Water Lily chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ooh! This looks like its going to be interesting. I was hoping some real stories of Sess and Inu would pop up. I was tired of all those other stories with grammer errors and don't really have a plot.

I wasn't expecting Inuyasha to be the one to have Jaken's servitude. I can't wait to read more.
sessygrrl chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I was not confused when I read to the bottom of the chapter and, of course, you have definitely whetted my appetite for more ( the sign of a GREAT writer, not a bad one, by the way).It will be interesting to know what happened to Sesshomaru and you kinda teased on it, but were Inuyasha and Sesshomaru mates? Or just brothers that love each other deeply? I guess I'll just have to wait and see,huh.. Good chapter, love the beginning and I can't wait for more.
Inumimi1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Great and totally intriguing start to a story, I want to know everything, what happened to Sess, what happened to Inu and when is this all taking place. Really looking forward to seeing what direction this is going to go in!

My only other comment is that your refer to Jaken (several times) as a container (A receptacle, such as a carton, can, or jar, in which material is held or carried) and the correct word is retainer (a long-term employee)- your spell check may have changed it.

Anyway looking forward to your next chapter!
pdrnotuabzenp chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
omg at first i thought it was sesshomaru who was being described

nyway cant wait to read the next chappie...

ooooh n is inu uke or not?

plz tell me dat he is